Free U-Build It Package to the 150th

Look the rules clearly state that any post past your 2nd post not only disqualifies you, but does NOT count towards the 150 TH post. How much more clear can it be?????????
oh ya!
18 credit hours?? That was my light term.....try 21-24 in engineering/quarter.....that is not an excuse for whining....and its RAMEN NOODLES.....not ROMAN.....any true officianato would know that!:)
Anyway congrats DMURPHY.....everyone else better luck next time.
MCF

kathy18

Ok mybe i can clear it up for you so we can all calm down. Yes you were the 150th but the rules are that any person that posted more than twice all their posts will be deleted. according to swf there were 6 posts deleted. (anybody correct me if im wrong) which would bring you down to the 144 and the person who did won since he posted after you it would bring him down to 150. do you get it now? please for god sakes tell me you finally understand!!!!

jpeavytx

For God's sake today is today and that was yesterday....Who cares about what happened yesterday....I was just venting yesterday
As far as whomever was taking 21-24 hours....hate to tell ya but that is basically impossible these day. When was it that you graduated? If its been sometime ago, things have changed since then, why dont you go back to school and see what its like today taking that many hours. I'm not taking anything away from you, but engineering school is especially tough, so mad props if you did that within the past 10 years or so!

JPeavy,
Try last year!!!!
June, 2001
And yes, it is tough....to class at 8 and out at 5 most days (3 hour labs only count as 1 credit)
by the way I wasn't really trying to throw it in your face, just trying to prove that we all have our own problems, thats all.
No hard feelings I hope.
MCF

kathy18

you really need to relax and stop being such a sore loser. its not very nice all the comments you are making since you are the one that started this whole thing. and btw i was just trying to make you understand why you lost

jpeavytx

MaroonClown....mad props to you and what you have accomplished....my cousin just graduated with an electrical engineering degree so I know what that stuff takes, lots of dedication, but i pays off in the end
For the record...lets forget this whole deal....i was just a bit flustered at the time yesterday and already went out today and purchased some hermits and snails from my LFS....the $75 would have been nice, but oh well maybe next time

Agreed! We should all lay off JPeavyTX....I made the mistake too of attacking him, this is not what the forum is for, and I think he realizes what he did too.
This is a dead subject......we all have bad days.
Life goes on.........and so should this forum.
Hopefully this is the last post.......Sincerely, MCF
:D

kyred1

Oh this is fun!!! I have never won anything in my life (i'm almost 50 now) and I could sure use a free package for my tank!!!! I't me....It's me!!! I'm the winner!!!