Free U-Build It to the 100th post

jonthefb

ok, not cool, i was trying to refresh my screen to see what post number we were on and i got a database error message, and it said that an email had been sent to tech support! whats up with that?????
this sucks!
jon

Y

yae4volcom

This blows I thought it would be fair but its not ........... I avtually need the 75$ more then whoever got it....I just wasted 3 im my god d^m hours for a stupid database crash or watever:mad:
What the server freezing ....fun.....what are you on?

Database crash. Oh well. Didn't the same thing happen for you guys last time there was a contest? Good luck to all! Maybe SWF.com will send each of you a prize to compensate for the crash! :D

I hope no one actually thinks this server can handle the bandwidth we just sucked out of it! It's just a game....calm down!

Anyone know, or have a guess at the winner this round? This is the first time I've done this, and it was a blast....server crashes and all...gets your heart pumpin'...lol

clarkiiboi

Now see that was a SWF.com overload!!! go figure--- got the same errors Jon- and couldnt page back. Oh well, next tourney is mine lol :D
I think SaltwaterDude got it, congrats

I say the winner will be SaltwaterDude, simply because he posted directly after me....always a dollar short in this hobby!;)

azonic

nolofinwe - ya know what? I was thinking the exact same thing...I came on to bump it closer when I saw 88....and it looks like I was 100...hrmer, time to move to the states for a week!

jonthefb

yeah im not angry, i enjoy the opportunity, however i was excited cause i was actually here for this one, ive never been around for the finale to all the others!
and i agree that we need to thank the sponsors for having this cool contest!
good luck
jon