Frogspawn FS

juggalojim

If i shipped monday it would be 12.00 to ship to both of you but it wouldn't get there untill wed. In my old tank i got frogspawn shipped usps and it took like 3 days and it was fine so it should be ok for 2 days, can't guarantee for 2 days tho just in case! if you want me to get next day quotes lmk

S

saltycrab

This guy already ripped me off and was banned from Reef Central good luck doing business with him lol

juggalojim

If anyone wants to check out my positive feedback on this forum please go ahead check out pages 3-5 and the last page also for positive.. Even after this guy posts lies about me ive still made trades with other people and they have left positive feedback for me.. look how many this guy has and compair!!!

juggalojim

another thing you can check my paypal with over 20 transactions, and if you know anything about paypal you know you could file a claim

S

saltycrab

Whats there to elaborate on? Look on the feedback I left and look at his name Jim Leyland on Reef Central. "No longer with us" means he was banned. Sure Im not going to say the cheats 100% of people but 20% may be a good number.

juggalojim

and you can see that i was banned for 'not defending myself' it clearly states, i don't feel i need to defend my name here on on any other board, my number of positive feedbacks speak for themself.. stop trying to ruin my sales!

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I think the question is, did you send out the trade items you promised SoFloReefer (is that also Saltycrab?), or did you return the trade items you received?
It is reasonable to explain what happened, unless there isn't an explanation.

juggalojim

Yea i sent em back, i didn't think about keeping my tracking number because i didn't think it would be a problem once he received em!

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Considering that there was already a big problem with the whole deal, its hard to understand not keeping the tracking receipt. Especially on live goods where there are considerations for safely transporting live animals.
I think most people in this situation may have given the other party the tracking number. Perhaps you can contact the shipper and see if it can still be tracked, since now its...lost.

S

saltycrab

Beth there were never any sent items. I can send you the PMs this man sent me claiming to be in a car accident and in the hospital and every other excuse so he could postpone sending me my stuff back. He then claims he sent it but has zero proof. He simply moves from one lie to another to try to cover his tracks but does a very poor job of it.

majormaz

I don't want to join the situation but SaltyCrab is a great person to deal with, he gave some corals away free to me.

litoallie

I think is kind of hard for someone who was no invovled in the situation to determine who to believe. WHAT IF, he really did send it and did not get a confirmation and did not keep a receipt. Think about it... what if it's really one of those situations where you're stuck with no evidence to proof your story.. and everyone is picking sides. Over one misunderstanding.. that everyone is thinking it's a scam... it seems to me that there's a few ppl on this web that had dealt with him.. and had pleasant transaction..I'm not the person, but.. you know he might really send it..who knows..
But, if he really wasn't honest about it, then oh well. Lesson learned. Just be cautious while dealing with EVERY seller online. ...hahaha I'm not taking sides...just putting in my two cents because I'm one of those ppl that is too cheap to get confirmation and will not get confirmation if I don't need to and next thing you know the receipt is in the trash....somewhere. Just give the guy another chance..! Everyone messes up something sometime (not saying that he did.. but he if did..then..u know..)