Funny things your fish do

C

cust11

My clown will bite my hand and chase my arm around the tank too! Also, after I kill an aiptasia will a vinegar injection my cleaner shrimp will swim up to the "carcass" and pick it apart until he finds a piece he likes. From there he will eat it no his way back to his hiding place behind one of my rocks. I assume it doesn't hurt him because he has done this on more than one occasion and seems to love it.

crimzy

I happen to catch something funny this evening. When I fed my fish, for some reason my lion decided to eat the stem from a stalk of romaine I had been feeding. The stem had to be about 9" long. I thought he was going to eat the clip too!!

hobrien

My Female Bird Wrasse always seems like she is on a loop d loop roller coaster and also when I put my hand in the tank she always brushes up against me ans is so nosey. I also love when my christmas wrasse dives right into the sand to make a sand storm and then every fish in the tank swims over to the cloud to see what is going on and to catch any food that gets blown up.

rotarymagic

MY yellow assessor swims sideways, upside down, backwards, and will do barrel rolls around my clowns to get to food during feeding time LOL... what a character... definitely warmed up after a month in my tank (the 20long) and now he's REALLY bold.

R

regina13

At one of the fish stores I go to there is a cowfish that spits water at EVERYONE! When it sees people it goes up to the top to spit at them!

the_hadleys

I know someone already said this but it cracks me up so I'll add it: the smaller of my cleaner shrimp - Claude - will chase my hands around the tank trying to clean it. heehee.