get in your home dont u wanna go home ???????

nathanrr

Man, I would be glad to give it a home in my tank!!

I had and still have the same problem but I have a Green
Carpet anemonie and a cinnimon clown.
I think we all feel like this... :mad:...
... :help:...
BUT
!!!Good luck!!!

crashedin0

ok i understand the commet on the micro things living then what is the
bleached deal i heard to bleach you must feed him and hav it in complete darkness for weeks to bleach the anemone but i dont really want him bleached i just dont wanna to spend $$$$$ on MH lighting when its might not be needed
btw good news i got a 30 gal for free so i might up grade but with limited funds i might get only 144 watt pc the lfs has on sale so another
Q should i keep him in the 10 gal or up to 30 after a few months
cycle and establish are killer

sweetdawn

my clown fish hosted in 30 seconds. put a damsel in with it he will be so harrassed he will look for protection.of course then you will have the problem of trying to get the damsel out.

K

kimc

OK, here's my story. I bought a LTA in July 2004 and put it in my 12gal nano cube. I was a newbie.. Actually the LTA did very well. In fact I eventually had to purchase a larger tank cuz when it was extended, it took up 1/2 the tank. In May 2005 I bought the larger tank. I still have the LTA and it lives very well in my 90 gal. It took my clown about 7 1/2 months to host.

crashedin0

well i threw a damsel in the there 4 days ago on thursdyday i am gonna tak him out
too mean but my lawnmower hates him the most
as for pics i am gonna take some next time i go to the lfs