Getting Ready For "Mean Irene"!!!

bigarn

Looks like Jersey is right in the cross hair. Sunday should be one helluva day around here!

ironeagle2006

One hell of a Week around there First the Earthquake now a Major Hurricane. Whats next the Cubs win the World Series.

darthtang aw

One hell of a Week around there First the Earthquake now a Major Hurricane. Whats next the Cubs win the World Series.
Chicago is due for a quality riot.
Darth (motor city) tang

travelerjp98

We recently rented a hotel on the jersey shore for tonight through Friday night because the weather was so nice here lately... and then we woke up today with hurcaine warnings and watches and evacuations on the nj shore... so we called the hotel and the room was non-refundable. No money back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigarn http:///t/387541/getting-ready-for-mean-irene#post_3410699
Looks like Jersey is right in the cross hair. Sunday should be one helluva day around here!

teresaq

I'm just glad its not coming here. lol Having been about 20 miles from the eye of charlie in 04 I dont really want to see another that strong.
T
Please everyone in the path. Take care, evacuate if you can - stock up and board up. buy battery powered air pumps.

gemmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaQ http:///t/387541/getting-ready-for-mean-irene#post_3410766
I'm just glad its not coming here. lol Having been about 20 miles from the eye of charlie in 04 I dont really want to see another that strong.
T
Please everyone in the path. Take care, evacuate if you can - stock up and board up. buy battery powered air pumps.
Where do you find battery operated pumps? It looks like I'm in for a fun weekend.

bionicarm

Have they started the price gouging yet for bottled water, batteries, and generators? I remember when Ike was heading towards Texas, that people in Houston were driving to San Antonio and buying out every generator at Home Depot and Lowes. Took them back to Houston and sold them for double the price.