Getting rid of all Corals.

T

timer

whats your lighting fixure? pic?
if for sale, i might be interested. thx

littlebuck

OK lets see if you want some stuff e-mail me i cant keep up with all the emails and plus get on here. Sorry its taking my forever but i have like 30 emails a day and trying to take care of them. IF you want anything please let me know littlebuck70@yahoo.com
ALso fishychick i dont have purple zoos dont know where you got that but they are zoos on that purple shroom rock.

littlebuck

TIMER lights are not for sale
Button polyp with Athenias
Colt frag
candy cane frag
button polyps frags and big peices
Xenia
Green Star Polyps frags and whole coral
Cabbage Leather frag and whole coral
Carpet Leather 2 frags
Matallice Green Hairy Shrooms have about 5 of them each on own rocks
red and green striped shrooms
blue and purple shrooms have about 10 shrooms on one rock with zoos
toadstool leather frag
zoos- start off orange then to purple and then to yellow Thereare 2 huge rocks with atleast 50+ polyps on each i have 2 of these i will break them apart if you want only a few
Also if you want something please let me know what you want. Dont say send pics of everything. That one reason im not being able to get back to everyone. So what ever you want please put it in the e-mail. and then i can send you pics. Thank you

jacknjill

Hey, im in NC too. What do you want for the everything? If right, i can pick up
JacknJill at triad dot rr dot com

fishboy091

Originally Posted by Littlebuck
Here is a list of items that are still avaible
Xenia
zoos- start off orange then to purple and then to yellow Thereare 2 huge rocks with atleast 50+ polyps on each
Thes are the ones I am interested in. How long can you wait until you have to let them go? Send pic of both at [xjcolemanx (at) hotmail (dot) com]. Thanks.

littlebuck

hammer and frogspawn are sold. Also if you want stuff please e-mail me. I will be able to get to my e-mail faster then on here since i can check my cell phone for e-mails. Also i still have a bunch of items. Also if anyone in Eastern NC wants to place a shipment on here let me know we can split the shipment. I will more then likley order the 80 worth but is someone just wants a few items then you can put it with my order. SO let me know and e-mail me if you have any questions.

cmiles

If your looking for great corals and someone easy to deal with, I would highly recommend Littlebuck. Easy to do business with and keeps in touch. Littlebuck cant wait to get those zoos!!!!

littlebuck

Well thank you Cmiles i really appricate it, I will send them out to you monday. I will send you pics of them on sunday night when i break them apart.

johnny84

I agree with Cmiles, littlebuck is great to deal with
I'd just wish he would give up that damn frogspawn he's got. lol

littlebuck

well sorry jhonnny84, i went to the LFs today, they have one that has 4 big heads on it and like 10 smaller heads starting to grow. Im trying to talk my wife in to getting it and then i might eb able to break you off one or so. But i have to talk her in to it. LOL since im getting 2 new MH and then 2 new powerheads its kinda hard to talking her in to more money HAHAHAHA but we shall see.
Also thank you for being kind.