Getting rid of all Corals.

littlebuck

OK, i still have a bunch of stuff that i am looking to get rid of, If anyone wants to trade please let me know. I also have a bunch of snails also. They are nassarius snails and i have some others dont know what they are. But the eat the heck out of algee. Well if you do have anything please send me an e-mail littlebuck70@yahoo.com
I also have a complete 29 gallon set up for sale so if you are looking for a nice little tank let me know and i can send pics.

popnfrresh

Well i see most people prolly already picked everything up but if you have anything left that will survive under pc lighting let me know. Ive had a anenome in there for the past 3 years. Email me at popnfrresh at gmail.com

bailey52

Ha this is WAY off topic... but littlebuck... didnt you say in an earlier thread that you were a teenager? I know this is strange.. but I saw you talking about your fiance and swore you said before you were a teenage girl

littlebuck

If you have sent me an e-mail give me a some time i have like 50 e-mails today. I will get to you asap THANK YOU

shannonoss

Hi Littlebuck,
I am interested in knowing what you may have left. I have power compacts and I am looking for color. What are you looking for in trade, my tank is about 10 months so I don't have alot to trade yet. I am located in S. Maryland, 20653. Thanks in advance!