girl help

puff_puff_

there is the man of the hour... can you belive this poor kid.. i bet his parents lock him in the closet if he doesnt eat all his pees..... can you say norman?

puff_puff_

for the record all my grandparents passed before i was born and my dad was a military man and was damn supportive of my dating if not very helpful and if your parents tell you not to kiss girls they need to have there heads examined...

lovethesea

there is no need for actual dating until about what........15-16? I mean really.
So many kids identities are tied up with who they are going out with. Or if a girl does or doesn't have a boyfriend. Society as a whole is pushing kids into things they are not ready for.
I would rather see a group of kids (boys and girls) having fun together than see a really young couple out on a "date". ***)

clown boy

I tried. I'm not going to say any more, except that you really need to ask someone from the last generation (At least 50 years old) what courting is. What a generation we have!

puff_puff_

and schools host dances from 6th grade on... how do you have school dances with out dating.. im not saying shack up at 12 but holding hands in the mall the awkward first kiss.. that is what being a teenager is all about 13 is a teenager too

puff_puff_

bud my fater was born in the early 40's i know what it was.. and people were having --- when they were 15 and 16 back then. i dont know what mommy and daddy told you but you better get the facts right this generation is no different than any other.. other than the fact that this one doesnt hide it as well.. belive me the 40's 50' 60's were full of dating.. infact thats why cars were invented!!!!!!!!!!! ask your parents oh wait there no help.. ask any one else..

clown boy

Originally Posted by puff_puff_
and schools host dances from 6th grade on... how do you have school dances with out dating.. im not saying shack up at 12 but holding hands in the mall the awkward first kiss.. that is what being a teenager is all about 13 is a teenager too
One more thing: I don't go to school dances, not because I am restricted, but because I just have better things to do

puff_puff_

ok and at 15 and a half.. would it have been that much different at 13.... i doubt it.. but hey to each his own.. 12 is a good age to see your first movie and hold your first hand and 13 is a good age to get kissed.. as for the clowns theory... well.... good luck there.. hey clown actually care to post a picture of yourself :)

puff_puff_

clown i just re read some of my posts.. and i want to apologize.. some where in my rant i forgot you were in fact just a kid.. how old are you? honestly since i took amoment to think about it.. life is tuff. if those are your good honest belifes than i say more power to you.. in fact the world could benifit by swaying in your directions.. just a little your still out there kid but we are getting a bit loose these days. so formally, im sorry.. your head is in the right place.. just remember... broden your horizon and maybe just maybe.. kiss a girl... cant make an opinion with out a little experience

lovethesea

Originally Posted by puff_puff_
love the sea.. was your first kiss in a car! :jumping: :jumping:

nope. I just thought that was funny.
In the yard by a bon fire.

puff_puff_

your right.. that is one kid i would be thrilled to see take out my daughter.... clownboy how old are you.. and sorry for giving you a hard time.. i just remember dating as some of the best times i had as a kid.. i was always a little romeo but all kids are different... even when i was 5 and 6 i was chasing girls.. my brother in 6 years older than me so i would hit on his girlfriends all the time when i was just lil squirt.. its just in my jeans i guess.. your ok with me kid.. you didnt even get mouthy with me.. actually i think your parents might have done somthing right.. not everything but you seem like a nice kid...

puff_puff_

out side of a department store at a mall.. in -20 wheather.. my brain was frozen or i dont think i would have had the guts to do it.. and i was with her for like 4 months and never had the courage so sharkboy.. just do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharkboy13

ok so we r having a sort of mixed opinion, so im gonna say post 1 for yes and post 2 for dont do it ur life will be destroyed blah blah blah