girl help

maroonytun

I know, I have been following this for a whil, pg 1,2 were fine, and 3 lust was plain weird and now pg.4 is very interesting.

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by lovethesea

tim (firefish9) is my nosy friend who has sort of a "business" if u will of collecting info on ppl and then black mailing them w/ it

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by maroonytun
I know, I have been following this for a whil, pg 1,2 were fine, and 3 lust was plain weird and now pg.4 is very interesting.
y was pg3 weird?

firefish9

Darn SEifers was my only source, I guess well......(sigh)....I'm gonna have to give up the "Business" and move onto something else

madman33

whenever i feel down i just come on here and read this thread lmao makes me feel sooo much better cause
on pg4 he gets so hyped :jumping: :joy: up and then let down
and i guess i just like seeing other ppl being put down
lmao. sorry shark boy lol ***)

sharkboy13

ok i have a date to the dance w/ the girl i like. so come friday itll be awesome. and tim i no ur watching just to pester me..just waiting...

sharkboy13

tonight was awesome!! i slowdanced and got a slow goodnight kiss. any1 that is not happy u need to be here to be happy!

renogaw

Originally Posted by soto
wait'll you see the percentages in college. 2 words man: beer bong

we had a saying that beauty was only a light switch and a beer bong away...

puff_puff_

a beer bong is refering to a possable few differnt devices.. my favorite back in the day. was a large funnel and a rubber tube. the size of your return line. you fill the funnel and tube with beer.. put the end in your mouth and away you go to drinking alittle over 16 oz. of beer in about 3 seconds... made a lot of less then pretty girls happy over the years!!! and caused me and my friends to have a lot of mornings saying "what the F did i do" infact i dont think senior week in ocean city maryland would have been nearly as fun.. and with out camera's i dont think i would actually have known that!

fgcu14

hate to break it to you but you'll probablly try it in HS or even MS. Whats wrong with the youth of today? Im only 20 but jeeze....the kids i see are just rediculous!!!
P.S. Congrats on the date however do you think its the snakes that are scaring the girls away?!?!?!

sharkboy13

noo where in the hell did u think that the snakes wer scaring them away? and middle school and jr high school r the same thing here.
P.S. the snakes r my good luck charm, altho scary ppl r just to curious to not come up and ask questions, including the females...

windmill

The female genus can be frighteningly evil. The vast majority of women are capable of extreme viciousness and irrational psychosis. The earlier you learn that, the easier your life will be.