girl problems

carshark

Originally Posted by pwnag3!!
ohhhhh man...this sucks.
Im not gonna bother with this endeavor...
Shes got a boyfriend... and shes

[hr]
into church. PEACE!
probably not the best canidate for cannibal corpse listening id imagine

soo high

Originally Posted by jdragunas
Ok girls, break it up!
Soo high, if you don't like the fact that Aaron here has taken the time to get some advice from us AWESOME people, don't reply to the thread. Aaron, don't justify his stupid comments with any kind of remark... fuels him more...
And what's with all this "retard" stuff? that's not cool... what are we, like 2nd grade?
Jenn

.....and i bet you get marriage counseling on this site to huh???

J

jdragunas

OUCH!!! that was waaay too harsh... i can't even come back with anything... that hurt...

jenn

carshark

Originally Posted by SoO High
.....and i bet you get marriage counseling on this site to huh???
dude you have done nothing but try to start fights, support people's bad habits on fishkeeping, and generally make stupid comments before thinking, please try to just post helpful information or least be mature when posting..

soo high

Originally Posted by carshark
dude you have done nothing but try to start fights, support people's bad habits on fishkeeping, and generally make stupid comments before thinking, please try to just post helpful information or least be mature when posting..
what are u talking about supporting people bad habit on fishkeeping???
carshark how the F*CK can i start a fight on the web???? what im post to do a
"INTERNET PUNCH" so please lick my left nut...

lovethesea

Originally Posted by carshark

AKA.....Troll

lovethesea

Originally Posted by pwnag3!!
ohhhhh man...this sucks.
Im not gonna bother with this endeavor...
Shes got a boyfriend... and shes

[hr]
into church. PEACE!

Bummer, at least you found out before hand.

carshark

Originally Posted by SoO High
what are u talking about supporting people bad habit on fishkeeping???
carshark how the F*CK can i start a fight on the web???? what im post to do a
"INTERNET PUNCH" so please lick my left nut...

uuggh children...

soo high

.......how do you know im a kid??lol u cant tell nothing just by reading what i type
dupid head and why are we talking crap online useless ...........he ask for advice and i gave it to him if he doesnt like it then dont use it.....

soo high

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
hmm... ur right so i will start by not listening to you.

....hahaha i dont care if you listen to me or not....please go jump off ur nearest bridge

speg

Ok firstly - Yes, you are ugly.
Secondly - Who cares if she has a boyfriend and who cares if she is into church?
Stop being a wuss and ask to hang out sometime as FRIENDS.... sooner or later she'll end up dumping this other guy.. thats your ticket to comfort her and act like you really care... then exactly two weeks later you ask if she will date you.
There is nothing wrong with people who are into church - fool.
p.s. stop being a wuss.

S

sinner's girl

High school would have been so much easier if I knew guys worried about this kind of thing. It's cute.
There is nothing wrong with people who are into church
I would have never dated my husband if he was

[hr]
into church. People into church don't mix well with those who aren't into chruch.

speg

Originally Posted by Sinner's Girl
I would have never dated my husband if he was

[hr]
into church. People into church don't mix well with those who aren't into chruch.
I dissagree.
Unless you are satanic or something.