girl problems

pwnag3!!

Ok...
In my math course i am required to visit a tutor 6 times a semester.
I was very apprehensive to this idea until i saw my tutor. man she is hot. She has a sexy country girl accent and she is smokin!
well.... im at odds as wheteher i should ask her out or not. I know she is my Student tutor which doesnt make it a big deal but I dont want it to seem weird for her.
I have been getting positive signals from her. Most of the tutoring is one on one due to a schedule she worked out for me since i have odd work hours that dont coincide with her schedule.
Should i ask her tomorrow to go out sometime or should i just blow it off?

mimzy

I would wait 'till ur tutoring sessions r over, or 'till SHE makes a move first....
my Grandmother always says; "Don't poop where you eat."

pwnag3!!

im not waiting 3 more months for this... its either balls to the wall and succeed or walk home with my tail between m y legs... or never try and regret it.

pwnag3!!

no but its not like se can deny me services... im not gonna be all weird about it. just ask her if she wants to grab a bite to eat one day. dude im pretty sure she will say yes... i mean cmon... its aaron were talking about.

lovethesea

Originally Posted by pwnag3!!
... i mean cmon... its aaron were talking about.

Oh, I forgot, how silly of me
How is her music taste?
so tell me.....you don't think you have an accent?

pwnag3!!

i dont haqve as thick of an accent... because everyone else i know that is from texas sounds normal to me... but she sounds different... shes so hot.
im just gonna do it tomorrow!
expect an update!!!!
ive been drinking... so pardon the spelling or unorganized fashion of my sentences...
oh yeah. i dont know what kind of music she listens to but im sure i will find out tomorrow when we are doing quadratic equations!

fuax

DO IT you only live once whats the worst that can happen she says no and you are out math tutor you fail school end up running the streets with a gang get thrown in jail and then spend the rest of yourlife wondering what the heck did I do tht for.
LOL
I am just kidding their is a very old saying "Faint heart never won fair Lady" You will never know what will happen til you try.

carshark

Originally Posted by snailheave
i think you should drop your pants in the classroom and do this

i give good advices

thats the best advice yet!

carshark

ok here is the real scoop. find out one of her interests. or a few, that never hurts, and casually talk about things. bring it up slowly, let her be the one that says "oh we should go do that" or a little easier if you arent a huge conversationalist, if you are having a good session and getting along well and she is in a good mood, bring how much she actually is helping and you owe her lunch/dinner/drink for this or even better if you have the balls, tell her she is going to owe you a drink for teaching HER how to do it, what she is supposed to be tutoring you on. be cocky, but not overly cocky, be assertive yet not terribly aggressive, putting her back on her heels will make her interested. if you want to do this right, please do not outright ask her, it will make things terribly uncomfortable for her and it may not prevail. instead use things like well a few of buddies and I are going to such and such bar etc. I might let you tag along as long as you dont try to tutor everyone!! (you know something to that effect)
all of this isnt coming out right.... :notsure:
all in all she is hot, obviously fun to be around, you better make yourself fun to be around, and you better give her the impression that she is missing out on something by not hanging out with you...

snailheave

Originally Posted by vejomatic
im still waiting for the whole "problem" here...

~mc
uh oh, uh oh, here comes the hammer

tnt

OK, coming from a woman who has been hit on by more than one guy she's not into.... you better be sure she's interested! If she was just someone in a class, it wouldn't be a big deal, but you have to work together. Nothing will irritate a woman more than a guy asking her out in an unappropriate situation. It can make things weird if she's not interested whether you get all weird or not. Better do some subtle flirting to be sure she's receptive first! BTW, are we talking about a college math class? Good luck!

carshark

Originally Posted by tnt
OK, coming from a woman who has been hit on by more than one guy she's not into.... you better be sure she's interested! If she was just someone in a class, it wouldn't be a big deal, but you have to work together. Nothing will irritate a woman more than a guy asking her out in an unappropriate situation. It can make things weird if she's not interested whether you get all weird or not. Better do some subtle flirting to be sure she's receptive first! BTW, are we talking about a college math class? Good luck!

hey tnt, did you read my post. I went a little off topic, but all in all thats exactly what i said...and Im a dude..lol