Girlfriend 3g tank

nygel

Originally Posted by rbrockm1
all i have to say is just let people enjoy their tanks!
k ;)
ill keep logic out of this thread.

ocho cinco

Your tanks SWEET! If you can keep 2 fish in a 3 gallon tank hats off to you. I'm going to try the same thing soon. I have a 3 gallon eclipse that needs a new hood (it's on its way). I was planning on doing corals and a small goby. I found out that marineland only makes a 6 Watt bulb for that tank. I was mad when I saw that
so I'm just gonna do mushrooms and non photosynthetics. I'll probably try a small goby or something. Nice going and good luck with yours keep me up dated so I can know what to expect. Oh yeah, is yours an eclipse? Are you planning on doing ony corals?

grabbitt

Originally Posted by Rackyrane
I have a three gallon tank also. It takes a bit more work but is quite easy once set up. I just do water changes every two weeks and top off weekly. Makes a great addition to my desk at the office.
Really? I have to top off my 3 gallon once or twice daily..

grabbitt

Originally Posted by Ocho Cinco
Your tanks SWEET! If you can keep 2 fish in a 3 gallon tank hats off to you. I'm going to try the same thing soon. I have a 3 gallon eclipse that needs a new hood (it's on its way). I was planning on doing corals and a small goby. I found out that marineland only makes a 6 Watt bulb for that tank. I was mad when I saw that
so I'm just gonna do mushrooms and non photosynthetics. I'll probably try a small goby or something. Nice going and good luck with yours keep me up dated so I can know what to expect. Oh yeah, is yours an eclipse? Are you planning on doing ony corals?
I have a 36 watt light over my 3 gallon. Look into the Coralife 9" (18 watt) and 12" (36 watt) lights if you want to upgrade.

rbrockm1

thank you ocho cinco. i should have pics tomorrow. i have been real busy getting ready for classes and finding a new job, which by the way my first day is tomorrow. but i should post pics cause i am upgrading to a 55tank thanks to a friend for free!!!! i just have to trade my 40g to him to sell. we got a new camera to and we are still playing with it so cross your fingers for tomorrow.

ocho cinco

I'm looking in to getting the Coralife 9" lights for mine. I ordered a replacement part from marineland so if I can cancel it I will get them. You can't use the stock filter with them though. I have a aquaclaer 20 laying around i'm gonna use. Do the coralife 9" bulds overheat your tank?

nygel

Originally Posted by Ocho Cinco
I'm new. What is this bump stuff?
when nothing new happens and someone wants to make it on the top of the page even though nothing has happened.
welcome to forums.

new2salt1

Originally Posted by GRabbitt
Really? I have to top off my 3 gallon once or twice daily..
I top-off between 6-8 oz per day on my 3 gallon.
And whoever is buying an Eclipse tank for coral...ehhhh....walk away before something gets killed...

ocho cinco

What's wrong with an eclipse? I modified it to run a mini aqua light, 18 Watt, and a ac20. Is that still bad? Also what happend to the rest of this thread? Didn't you post pictures of your 3 gallon?