Going Out Of Business Sale

c42480

I just went to his house and picked up a bunch of stuff. The pictures of his tank dose not do it justice. The Gigas clam he has is at least as large a a football, monti caps he has are so large they would not fit in a 75 gallon tank because the tank is not wide enough. The tanks he has are unreal. I would suggest going there and checking them out in person. Also he has a lot of brand new pumps and lights and other stuff that he is selling that was going to go on the 11 foot tank that is sitting next to the display tank it is also for sale. Also there are rubbermade buckets looks to be about 100 gallons or so filled with live rock every shape from round to flat and everything in between. I wish i could have bought all of it.
Chuck

fishfanny79

Thanks for the kind words Chuck. I appreciate it. I wish I could take better pics and try to show people how nice this stuff is. Anyways, I also want to let everyone know that I'm TRYING to reply to all of the PM's but it is pretty difficult. lol Everyone is slamming me with zip codes and requests of all sorts. I'm trying to sort through it all, while keeping who wants what first in order. Whew. It's ok, I'm sure that I'll get through it alive.

Hope to see some more of you at my house to pick up corals soon!
P.S. Chuck, how is all the stuff you brought home? Hope you feel like you got a good deal. I'd love to see ya back! lol
Pete

c42480

Every thing opned right up after i acclimated it. I will be back. This is the best deal i have gotten in this hobbie so far. Star polyps on a 25 lb rock with leathers in it also, 10lb rock with ricora, galaxie coral, and zoos all over and a very nice maxima clam.
Chuck

dksart

11 ft. long tank????? Hmmmmmmm.......
You selling that too? pm me info please.
Also, what else is left?

fishfanny79

My camera just plain out sucks. I have been trying to get better pics...but none of them show the true color or beauty of my corals. I tried today to get a pic to put the size a little more in perspective. This is the orange cap with my hand not even able to cover the right side of him...
Pete

fishfanny79

Hey shipwrecked...no, no click thing here! Just trying to keep up with literally DOZENS of PM's every time I log in...which is GREAT! Only downfall is you can only send ONE PM every 4 minutes, I get sick of sitting here. lol
Shrimp, snails etc etc won't be 'catchable' until the 180 is broken down around the 15th of the month. Same with fish.
Pete