Going Out Of Business Sale

jessica47421

how much for the frogspawn, blue alveopora, and the pink mushrooms? (just coral price i got shipping price in pm)

marineiam

hi
very interested in your cleaner wrasse, fire fish, shrimp, snails and crabs. how many of each do you have? how much for all you have? live in newark ny so shipping would be one day or we can pick them up any day, at any time. let me know. thanks and have a great day!

royal gang

Can I get a pic of the huge frogspawn? been looking to getting one of these. PM How much for it? and how big is "huge" (asking inches)?

podo

wow awsome tank many things too large to ship. awsome live rock .huge pieces. my daughter says that if i had the money to get it all. they were nice stuff.

brandan

How much for the HUGE Cap!!? Is it sold yet? If it is not shippable, how much for a big size frag????

shaned

Please send a list with pricing of your items left for sale to sdraper@springmail.com at your earliest convenience. I'd like to buy items Friday for weekend shipping if possible. I'll pay via PayPal.
Thanks,
Shane

Originally Posted by FishFanNY79
I am selling off all of my stock and have some pics to give an idea of the animals. I will try to name off all of the corals/clams/fish etc but I may forget some. If you are interested in something I list but don't see a "GREAT" pic of it, or a pic at all, PM me and I can try to take a better pic.
SPS
Monti Caps LARGE - pics are in their own post
Smaller Cap Pieces - tan, brown, orange
Pink Birdsnest - Pretty big piece
Blue Millie (ora)
Rose Millie (ora)
Blue Tort (ora)
LPS
Lots of Acans (lord, orange crush etc)
Red open brain
Green open brain
Green Moon brain
Pink and green candycanes
30+ headed frogspawn (HUGE)
Big Alveopora (like a flowerpot but actually lives)
Lots and lots of mushrooms, all types and all colors (green stripe, purple, red, green) - lots of ricordias (orange, pink, green etc)
Tons of zoanthids, too many to list (bam bam's, bubble gum etc)
Tons of leathers, large ones also (devils hand, toadstool and sinularia (huge) nepthea, bright GREEN leathers)
BIG rocks of star polyps
Xenia and anthelia
Tons and tons, lol Pom pom, pulsing)
Clams
(1) 10+ inch blue spotted Gigas (H-U-G-E) truely a 'show clam'

(2) 3+ inch Squamosa
(2) 2+ inch Maxima
(1) 3+ inch Maxima
Fish
Large Mata Tang
Orange Shoulder Tang
Unicorn Tang
Vlamingii Tang
Yellow Tang
Chocolate Tang
Cleaner Wrasse
Cleaner Gobies
Yellow Headed Jawfish
Purple Firefish
Other Inverts
Fire Shrimp
Cleaner Shrimp
Trochus Snails
Margarita Snails
Crabs, crabs, crabs
i have a question for you how much would you like for;pulsing xenia,Frog spon,small maxima clam, and cleaner shrimp?
-jake

Originally Posted by FishFanNY79
I am selling off all of my stock and have some pics to give an idea of the animals. I will try to name off all of the corals/clams/fish etc but I may forget some. If you are interested in something I list but don't see a "GREAT" pic of it, or a pic at all, PM me and I can try to take a better pic.
SPS
Monti Caps LARGE - pics are in their own post
Smaller Cap Pieces - tan, brown, orange
Pink Birdsnest - Pretty big piece
Blue Millie (ora)
Rose Millie (ora)
Blue Tort (ora)
LPS
Lots of Acans (lord, orange crush etc)
Red open brain
Green open brain
Green Moon brain
Pink and green candycanes
30+ headed frogspawn (HUGE)
Big Alveopora (like a flowerpot but actually lives)
Lots and lots of mushrooms, all types and all colors (green stripe, purple, red, green) - lots of ricordias (orange, pink, green etc)
Tons of zoanthids, too many to list (bam bam's, bubble gum etc)
Tons of leathers, large ones also (devils hand, toadstool and sinularia (huge) nepthea, bright GREEN leathers)
BIG rocks of star polyps
Xenia and anthelia
Tons and tons, lol Pom pom, pulsing)
Clams
(1) 10+ inch blue spotted Gigas (H-U-G-E) truely a 'show clam'

(2) 3+ inch Squamosa
(2) 2+ inch Maxima
(1) 3+ inch Maxima
Fish
Large Mata Tang
Orange Shoulder Tang
Unicorn Tang
Vlamingii Tang
Yellow Tang
Chocolate Tang
Cleaner Wrasse
Cleaner Gobies
Yellow Headed Jawfish
Purple Firefish
Other Inverts
Fire Shrimp
Cleaner Shrimp
Trochus Snails
Margarita Snails
Crabs, crabs, crabs
i have a question for you how much would you like for;pulsing xenia,Frog spon,small maxima clam, and cleaner shrimp? Email me at jranddr2012@hotmail.com
-jake