Good Practical Jokes

mrdc

Originally Posted by hot883
I was channel surfing earlier and went by MTV2 and they had a program on called "Home Wrecker" where you call this dude up and he helps you get even with someone. It was very funny.

Now is this thread for jokes or getting even
I have some great ways to get even but I won't tell

hot883

Originally Posted by mrdc
Now is this thread for jokes or getting even
I have some great ways to get even but I won't tell

Practical jokes would lead to "getting even"

hot883

Here's a good one. This happened to me. I was at a party before leaving for bootcamp. The guys there cut open a bean bag chair and poured it ontop of my hood. Hard to tell when it is snowing; anyway, I get inside the hoopety, start it up and crank the defrost on. It showers the entire inside of my car with those beans from the BBchair. Oh, so funny. :hilarious

sharkbait9

if you want to really get some one you work with try this. If you work on site, like construction or something go and get your self an M.R.E (meal ready to eat) like the army guys eat. Take the heating pack and the Tabasco sauce and mix together in the container and it will make a pepper gas that will make a grown man cry. My buddy got me good one day with it.
See I’m a real prick in life and my buddies try to start with me and get me good but I’ll finish it.
***********Disclaimer******
I can not be held responsible for any ass kicking that comes about these two other pranks that I have done.
One the night before you go to your victims house and put liquid hand soap on the windshield of the car a nice layer of it but try to make it clear so it looks like condensation or “morning dew” When they turn the wipers on it smears it ??????????HMMMMMM thinks the victim and turns the washer fluid on and then what the ?????????? I have bubbles all over my windshield.
If your victim leave the car unlocked take an egg and a sowing needle and pock a hole in the top of the egg and let it sit for 24 hours in a glass of vinegar and then place the soft stinky egg in a Tupperware container and place it under the passenger seat on a hot summer day, it will gage a maggot and make driving just about unbearable.
If you really are after some you don’t like and you want to F$ck them up. Do the O’l dirty tsunamis.
What’s that you ask? Well kids gather around the O’l computer and I’ll tell you a story of a man who suffered a dirty tsunami. My buddy was really trying to get me good. Went as far as taking a nail gun and shooting nails thru my above ground pool (end of season) and it emptied my pool into my back yard. Well word go to me who it was. Well needless to say I took his garbage can that had garbage in it and brought it up and leaned against his back door and started to fill it with his garden hose. As it started to over flow I franticly rang his door bell to hurry up and open the door. We all know most home doors open inward and splash, he got a dirty tsunami

tx reef

Originally Posted by sharkbait9
If you really are after some you don’t like and you want to F$ck them up. Do the O’l dirty tsunamis.
What’s that you ask? Well kids gather around the O’l computer and I’ll tell you a story of a man who suffered a dirty tsunami. My buddy was really trying to get me good. Went as far as taking a nail gun and shooting nails thru my above ground pool (end of season) and it emptied my pool into my back yard. Well word go to me who it was. Well needless to say I took his garbage can that had garbage in it and brought it up and leaned against his back door and started to fill it with his garden hose. As it started to over flow I franticly rang his door bell to hurry up and open the door. We all know most home doors open inward and splash, he got a dirty tsunami

I am going to try that with the guy that lives next door to me.
I can't stand him!

phixer

Originally Posted by TX Reef
I am going to try that with the guy that lives next door to me.
I can't stand him!
Sharkbait you rule.
A Dirty Tsunami?... there is actually a name for it, we used to do that one all the time when I was a kid. :hilarious
If the guy is a real jerk I would recommend finding some fresh roadkill. Follow him to a shopping center or another public area and then place a collar and leash around the dead carcass and tie the end of the leash to his rear bumper. This is sure to draw a crowd cursing up a storm about how cruel he is and may even draw the cops. Remember Clark Griswald?
>:) heh, heh, heh

johnbob

Here's a good one from another site:
OK, so I have a bit of a background as a graphic designer...my co-worker/target has been trying desperately to get me back for wrapping his cubicle in tissue paper (see "Covering for my co-worker" in Office Pranks)...but he's not very original...he keeps doing stupid ---- like taping my mouse ball down, or gluing my ruler to my desk.
I decided enough was enough, I was tired of the stupid pranks...I bought a Tim Horton's coupon book...they're a donut and coffee shop in Canada, in case you're wondering. I went home, and did a simple scan of it on my computer. Then, I tweaked it out a bit, and put in that he will receive a dozen donuts, and 6 large beverages of his choice, as part of a promotion at our workplace (we have a Tim Horton's right downstairs)
To ensure he wasn't suspicious, I printed off 6 of these coupons, and left one on all the desks in our section of the office. (My other co-workers were in on it) I had one of them, Jen, tell the target that she used hers yesterday, and that it was his turn to get coffee and donuts for everyone...he was away on Monday, so he didn't know any better. So, he asked me to come down with him, to help carry it all up (how perfect!)
We went down to Tim Hortons, and waited in line...the line-ups can be quite long first thing in the morning, as you can imagine. Well, after about 15 minutes of waiting, we finally made our way up to the counter. He went into great detail about which donuts he wanted in the box, and even what each of the coffees should have in them. It wasn't until after the poor counter girl got everything together that he presented her with the "coupon"! She stood there for a minute, looking at the paper, and finally, went into the back to get her manager. The manager came out, and looking rather disgusted, told my co-worker that this coupon was a fake, and that Tim Horton's would NOT honour it! You should have SEEN the look on his face! There were about 30 people standing in line behind us, many of them commenting on the guy who was trying to rip off Tom Hortons!!! I couldn't help myself...I burst into laughter.
I felt so high from my prank that I didn't mind buying the coffee and donuts for us! I've gotten many many congerats on the success of the prank...many from the very people who were behind us at the coffee counter!
Let me know what you think...not very original, I know...but highly effective!!! I'm eagerly awaiting his "revenge"

tx reef

Originally Posted by Phixer
Sharkbait you rule.
A Dirty Tsunami?... there is actually a name for it, we used to do that one all the time when I was a kid. :hilarious
If the guy is a real jerk I would recommend finding some fresh roadkill. Follow him to a shopping center or another public area and then place a collar and leash around the dead carcass and tie the end of the leash to his rear bumper. This is sure to draw a crowd cursing up a storm about how cruel he is and may even draw the cops. Remember Clark Griswald?
>:) heh, heh, heh

:hilarious
:hilarious

I am going to have to try that one, too.

schneidts

Many of you have made my Christmas card list.
TxReef- You need to baby oil the plastic wrap so it really pisses them off when they sit.
Sharkbait-

sharkbait9

Nitro paste works real good at giving someone a blinding head ache. I would put it on people door handles when I was a medic.

jeffro63

when i was working in the mill ...... we took 2 empty shrink wrap tubes ( ya know ... the cardboard tube ) slid them in an old pair of coverall legs and an old pair of boots........ set them in front of the toilet just right ....... locked the door and crawled under the door to get out .....
4 hours later there were union reps, supervisors, and maintence guys trying to figure out who was sleeping in the bathroom
we never did get caught,, but management was not happy
they put out a memo 2 days later that " horse play would not be tolerated in the workplace "
oooops

shogun323

My buddy has a 1000 square ft square-shaped house. Some friends and I got industrial rolls of seran wrap (sp?), they're about 30 inches tall, and made about a collective 12 laps around his house at 3 in the morning. He still has never spoken about it once and has no clue who it was.

37g joe

Take some ALKA SElTZER tablets and crush them up real fine then replace The powderd Creamer he uses in his coffee with said powder. :)
Magnets are fun too. Their is a guy who we constantly play pranks on each other. well I went down to a craft store picked up quite a few magnets and put them on his metal Locker and then Closed the door. He had a heck of a time trying to open it. I was suprised how powerful the little magnets where. My next plan is to place a whole bunch of small magnets in his shoes( he leaves his work shoes in his locker.) not so certain how well this well work but its worth a try.

grips

I've heard that putting a few drops of visine eye drops in someone's drink gives them the Hershey's Squirts. That's what some bartender friends told me anyway. They keep it behind the bar for any customers that start to get out of hand. I've never tried it myself though.

soto

here's a good office one:
go to your buddy's computer and launch the Auto Correct option in Microsoft Word. this is the option that automatically corrects spelling errors. Take a common word to use. like "THE". have it setup so that "THE" changes to whatever obscenity you please.
For example, you could have "THE" auto correct itself to "I'm a crackhead". so everytime your buddy's typing (in email too) and he types "THE" it will instantly change to "I'm a crackhead".
course you can get pretty brutal in your choice for obscenities...

skirrby

i work construction, and pranks are pretty common. one of my favorite ones is to take a a/c ziptie. they are very large zip ties, about 3 feet long and 3/4 inch wide, and slide under somones truck and zip tie them to thier driveshaft. it makes a very loud noise, and alot of times they think thier car is messed up.
im gonna have to try that romex one, im a electrican too, that would be really funny. lol my helper isnt gonna like tomorrow

soto

i'm also a proud winner of our infamous Cheese Wars.
just order pizza for the office and make sure to request a TON of parmessian cheese packets. once the food gets there, grab all of the parmessian cheese packets before anyone has a change to take any. empty all of the contents into a paper plate. when your victim is away from his desk then tape the paper plate to the roof of his desk underneith. try to keep it away from where his legs are so he doesn't accidently kick it over.
it won't kick in for a couple of days but once it does then it will create an EXTREMELY putrid odor! and best of all, he'll go NUTS trying to find where the smell's coming from!!

aw2x3

Past construction worker here, too.
One time a guy was goin' #2 in a porta potty. Our foreman took the work truck and parked it right up against the door, so the guy couldnt get out of the toilet. We left him there overnight.
We'd also wait till someone was sitting on the toilet and drop big rocks/hard clumps of mud down the exhaust pipe...poopy water would splash all over whoever was sitting.
A roommate and I got a friend really good one year. He had just worked a 24 hour shift and had the next few days off. Me and my buddy posted an add in the local paper about a GIANT yard sale that was starting at 6am. We put alot of stuff for free, etc. We parked down the street and starting at like 5.30, there were people pulling up to his house, knocking on the door, sitting in the drive way honking, etc. He'd run people off, go back to bed and 15 min. later, there'd be more people outside, knocking and honking.
I was on a church trip, like 10 years ago and bought a package of Exlax gum...looked like Chicklets, with a big E printed on each piece. I scraped off the E and handed it out willingly, to anyone who asked for it. A buddy ended up chewing 2 - 3 pieces at one time...needless to say, I got in trouble. ..but it was funny as hell.