Goodbye everyone!

mr.clownfish

Originally Posted by windlasher
http:///forum/post/3055702
Dude... let me explain how this works.
You get a cool car, then you get a cool girl. and if shes a really cool girl, she will like sw fish.
Then you date for a few years, buy a huge house where she will let you put a 1000 gal DT in your 2000 square foot game room, but when she will insist its time to pump out a few rug rats.
Then one day she will catch you glancing at her best friends perfectly shaped rear end, get really angry, throw you out keeping the house, the tank, and the classic pinball game you won on ----, where she will refuse to feed the fish and slowly watch them die because they ALL remind her of you.
She will then let her new boyfriend convert your tank into a terrarium with snakes and stuff, and you will meanwhile have moved back into your parents house while you try to scrape together enough funds to pay your divorce lawyer and set up that little bitty tank you dug out of your parents basement where you left it all those years ago....
Why not stick with SW fish now and save yourself all that?...
WAIT - What was the question. Oh yeah. Good luck with that car thing.

wow, this is well written... as if it has happened b4

if i had that 1000 gal aquarium i wouldnt let a $@*^% take it and mess with it. hell no! i would bust into that house and remove it with my bare hands. ill yank it out of the house breaking the side of doorway so it can fit!!

hlcroghan

Honest to god I almost spit soda through my nose reading this thread.....
But I have an arguement with this logic.....
if she were really cool
she would never get upset about you looking at some other chick's booty
She would agree with you 100%....and then let the girl know that she thinks she is hot. NOW, that is a cool chick...

N

nemo_66

hahaha. wow you guys. such random topics have sprung in this thread. its great! lol
by the way, i love your avatar hlcroghan.

N

nemo_66

haha. i probably will haunt these forums until i get another tank. lol
and Sparky is very nice. looks healthy. i always wanted a mandarin.

mr.clownfish

Originally Posted by Nemo_66
http:///forum/post/3057140
haha. i probably will haunt these forums until i get another tank. lol
and Sparky is very nice. looks healthy. i always wanted a mandarin.
i want one too!!
i have enough cope pods and stuff like that to keep one alive but i dont want to lose all my pods. i weird i know.
my LFS had a really nice manderin that was mostly orange and red with some green and a lil blue. it was going for 40 bucks.
i thought it was a good price. how much are the regular ones?

N

nemo_66

im not sure. my brother used to have one, but i forgot how much he paid. 40 doesnt sound bad though. check SWF, and other sites that sells fish and see how much they sell for.

hlcroghan

I think that is a little pricey honestly. You could find one for less. Actually I don't have hardly any copepods. Mine is completely trained onto frozen. It is quite a process though and requires handfeeding him everyday until he is stuffed full. And it also means I have to have like 6 different kinds of frozen foods. But I love him a ton. It's worth it.