Got my 15g

sandman12

I got it today. I will post pics when it clears up. here r the specs.
15g High eclipse
20lbs lr
20lbs ls
cleaner shrimp
snails
32w super nove upgrade
2-powerheads
back and both sides COVERED in coraline
Getting 2 clowns for it later from the seller
I got it from a local for $50. Plus it came with a claner magnet, food clip, etc.

S

scighera

high output blue and purple LEDs lites up 15gal tanks nicely
I set up a 10 LED combanation and it runs off a 9v plugn

sandman12

I thought it was johnnys tank also. Yeah it was a great deal. thats the only reason why i got it :)

bang guy

Scighera or Brooklyn Johnny
Can the real owner of that tank e-mail the original unaltered picture to me so I can settle this?
or... can the imposter please just stand up and save us a lot of trouble and money for attorneys fees?

brooklyn johnny

E-mail sent with original pic and additional one not posted on any site... the thread it was lifted from is here... if you like I have an image of me next to it... :rolleyes: Thanks again Bang...

ukcats

It's kinda a compliment..I have always wished my tank looked like Brookyln Johnny's tank...lol.
I'm just not stupid enough to post his pics here and call them mine.:nope:

nm reef

Glad to see this taken care of...I didn't see your request until just this evening johnny...looks like bang took care of your concern. Personally I don't mind folks making use of any pics I post...just don't claim them as your own.:rolleyes:

brooklyn johnny

Originally posted by NM reef
Personally I don't mind folks making use of any pics I post...just don't claim them as your own.:rolleyes:

Thanks NMreef... I have no problem either if people want to use my pics. Whenever I use someone elses pic I mention that it's theirs. As my wife could attest to, I slave over my tanks (90% of the time with the sps system) hours a day and spent two months in weekends building the thing from the ground up... yada yada yada... anyway happy Friday all...:jumping: