Gotta Love this Blennie LOL

meowzer

I took some more pics with the new camera, and found a neat way to "edit" them on the computer
THANKS COREY

ANYWAY....I was cropping this great pic of my Crocea....and look who is peeking out....LOL...I love this bi-color blennie

fretfreak13

lol awww...I'm gettting rid of my lawnmower blenny tonight to make some room for a more colorful one (midas!). Waiting on a guy to come get him. I'm having second thoughts, I love this little fish too. >< Ugh.

meowzer

OMG....I could never....The lmb I have now was in the first batch of my fish additions in July 2008.....Can't imagine not having one
I'd keep it....they don't take up a lot of room

fretfreak13

I know, but he's so...uncolorful. >< I'm very conflicted. I've always wanted a Midas since starting the hobby, and I bought the LMB strictly to help with HA which is gone now.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fretfreak13 http:///forum/thread/382653/gotta-love-this-blennie-lol#post_3341097
I know, but he's so...uncolorful. >< I'm very conflicted. I've always wanted a Midas since starting the hobby, and I bought the LMB strictly to help with HA which is gone now.
I did not get my lmb for the color...I got him cause of the cute little looks, and how his eyes follow you around....they are one of a kind
why can't you get a midas and still keep the lmb????

jenncurry

We have both a midas and an lmb. They don't have problems. I found them both to be very passive. I agree, Meowzer, lmb's have such personality. We haven't had him long, but I just love him. ;-) The midas is nice too though.

al&burke

It is funny you posted about LMB - because I haven't seen mine for 3 days, i just litterally saw him made my Christmas Eve. Meowzer that shot is priceless and nice clam I might add - I am getting one on sunday and another set of two T5HO lights to finish off my reef, thanks for sharing that wonderful picture.

meowzer

LOL...you are welcome....Hopefully once I get the hang of the new camera I'll be getting some really good shots of stuff
I took about 125 pics earlier....LOL....not that many were good though :(

al&burke

That is the beauty of digital you can take a million pictures and look at them right away. Was the picture with the blennie a fluke or did you see him and take the picture.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al&Burke http:///forum/thread/382653/gotta-love-this-blennie-lol#post_3341157
That is the beauty of digital you can take a million pictures and look at them right away. Was the picture with the blennie a fluke or did you see him and take the picture.
LOL...I didn't see him until I was "editing" the picture......I loaded all the pics on my computer so I could mess with the photo programming, as I browse the pictures, I now look in the background....I saw a brittle star...the blennie, the mandarin, the blennie, the flame angel, the blennie
LOL.....get the picture
the blennie is all over the place

al&burke

I new I should have listed my fish
2 Osc. clownfish
2 bangai cardinals
1 Coral beauty
2 blue green chromis
1 LMB
inverts
BTA
cleaner shrimp