Gotta love those frogs!

seannmelly

Originally Posted by alyssia
Whew...thanks! :hilarious
Lol! My frogspawn is doing the same thing. If you pick the whole thing up and kinda shake it so make the polyps close up, you can see it better. I bought mine while a head was splitting and now we have 6 heads!
Melly

rcbruce

Originally Posted by alyssia
So do they grow another head or do the heads split?
as you can see in the pic I posted, they form another head that, after it hardens, will split away from the main head!

jambo

Here's a couple pics of my Frogspawn. I walked into the LFS the other day and it was labeled 55$. I got confirmation on the price and immediately bought the thing. It's got about 7 heads right now.
One with Actinics.

One with all lights.

One full tank shot (20 high (soon to add sump to clean up tank and eliminate bubbles))

Hope you likey.
JAMBO

rcbruce

Originally Posted by efishnsea
Here is a couple...I have had the big one for about 5 years, it had only 3-4 heads when I got it...

WOW, magnificent! I hope mine gets that big one day!

efishnsea

Originally Posted by RCBruce
WOW, magnificent! I hope mine gets that big one day!

They will it just takes some time....You have some really colorful ones :joy: , they look awesome
efish :happyfish nsea

lamaface

Mine is splitting but its also got 3 tiny, tiny little frogspawns growing just below the main head? Its not splitting, the little colonys are like 1mm across and are very, very small compared to the main colony. I'll try to get a pic of them.

N

n_sarno

Originally Posted by JAMBO
Here's a couple pics of my Frogspawn. I walked into the LFS the other day and it was labeled 55$. I got confirmation on the price and immediately bought the thing. It's got about 7 heads right now.
One with Actinics.

One with all lights.

One full tank shot (20 high (soon to add sump to clean up tank and eliminate bubbles))

Hope you likey.
JAMBO
$55 is a little high for frogspawn if you ask me.. How many heads are on that?

rcbruce

Originally Posted by GNorman
will a perc host one of these?
Clowns have been known to set up housekeeping in frogspawn, although there is some debate as to how healthy this is for the frog! :notsure:

rcbruce

Originally Posted by N_Sarno
$55 is a little high for frogspawn if you ask me.. How many heads are on that?
If your getting frogs that big cheaper, let me know where?

clown boy

Clowns have been known to set up housekeeping in frogspawn, although there is some debate as to how healthy this is for the frog! :notsure:
My maroons love it! My frogspawn is huge and is thriving. I don't think that it is bad. JMO

rcbruce

I think we are showing why frogspawn's should be a top pick in any tank.

As much as I love mine, I have to vote for efishnsea as best in show........so far!

efishnsea

I think we are showing why frogspawn's should be a top pick in any tank.

As much as I love mine, I have to vote for efishnsea as best in show........so far!

Hey thanks
, they are all very beautiful, I dont think I have seen a frog that wasn't cool looking...

L

lbaskball

Here are two old pics from my old tank, the frog is next to my elegance.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by lbaskball
Here are two old pics from my old tank, the frog is next to my elegance.
Wow that thing is huge
, awesome piece.