Green BTA F/S

puff_puff_

how are you going to philly.. i can meet you off the interstate.. you should be passing by here... what route are you taking?

reefiness

no im not looking to get rid of my purple anymore, plus i go to school in bayridge at Xaverian HS... so about how far are you from that school because ive heard of marine park just dont remember exactly where it is...

reefiness

actually... i just looked up the distance on google and its a bit out of my range. o well i guess puffpuff got it.

crox

Originally Posted by reefiness
actually... i just looked up the distance on google and its a bit out of my range. o well i guess puffpuff got it.

Where in SI are you? I am right over the Verrazano bridge!

reefiness

im all the way in Tottenville, but i looked up directions on mapquest and the bridge is like the 1/2 way point. but anyway, im not interested anymore mainly because my i think my BTA is about to split.

crox

Originally Posted by puff_puff_
im still interestead..

I take the NJ turnpike. Where can I meet you?

crox

Originally Posted by puff_puff_
your driving by me... my house is 3 min off the pike..

From the NJ or PA pike?

fishstix4u

hey its puff_puff_ i got kicked off for being drunk and being a jerk.. i dont think i deserved it persay.. a warning would have been nice but oh well... im off the Pa turn pike sorry should have been more clear...

pete43

Hey I'll take one if you want to get rid of them that bably.When are you goin to Phila.?I'm in Jersey.We can meet somewhere along the turnpike if you want .What part of Brookaleen?

N

nemofan

I'd be interested in one. I also live in Milwaukee. I could combine shipping and split costs with GRZY. That way only one shipping. What do you think GRZY and poster?? Let me know. Thanks!!

N

nemofan

I've also heard that anemones aren't as difficult to shipping - they can take less water. I know that what they do on this site.