Green BTA F/S

crox

Originally Posted by pete43
Hey I'll take one if you want to get rid of them that bably.When are you goin to Phila.?I'm in Jersey.We can meet somewhere along the turnpike if you want .What part of Brookaleen?

I'll be in Philly in 10 days. We can discuss if you are interested.

crox

Originally Posted by NemoFan
I've also heard that anemones aren't as difficult to shipping - they can take less water. I know that what they do on this site.
I guess I can ship. I have couple styrofoam boxes and the only thing I need is the heat pack for it. If you are really interested I can check for overnight shipping in you area. Just tell my your zip.

N

nemofan

My zip is 53150 - is the other guy still interested?? I see his post was awhile back. Thanks.

N

nemofan

I emailed the other Milwaukee guy. We'll see what response I'll get. In the meantime, if you could figure out shipping that would be great! Why are you selling? How big are they? Thanks!!

crox

I emailed the other Milwaukee guy. We'll see what response I'll get. In the meantime, if you could figure out shipping that would be great! Why are you selling? How big are they? Thanks!!

I am selling them because my stupid clown aren't hosting it. They love my yellow polyps. Also they are getting too big for the tank. I might keep one since my wife loves them.

crox

My zip is 53150 - is the other guy still interested?? I see his post was awhile back. Thanks.

It's around $55.

grzy

I am interested, I emailed NemoFan. Sorry I have not responded quicker, I was really busy. I am waiting for a response from NemoFan, but definately am interested

sorcha

My husband works in Manhattan and can take one of them off your hands right away if you still have it available. Would you be able to meet 1/2 way?
email me at sorcha1972@yahoo.com
We have a small white one that has totally rejected our Maroon Clown after months of hosting. Thing climed all the way to the top of the tank overnight and wedged itself in under a rock to get away from him! I keep telling him he's a bully.

sorcha

Originally Posted by Crox
Sorcha
you are #2 on the waiting list. :thinking: :thinking:
No problem...just let me know.

grzy

How much is it total for shipping included to NemoFan? She is woundering, I am supposed to email her, and she will send you the payment via paypal and the address. Thanks a bunch.

crox

Originally Posted by grzy
How much is it total for shipping included to NemoFan? She is woundering, I am supposed to email her, and she will send you the payment via paypal and the address. Thanks a bunch.

YGM