green bubble tip anemone question

oceanists

Originally Posted by ohioreef
I have a green bubble tip
How 'bout you?

LOL , but seriously that is a rose bubble tip unless it is just the pic ......... also did you know that the rose anemone isnt truly a part of the bubble tip family it is just similar?

R

reefermadn

Looks identical to my GBTA in those pics. Nice looking. :)

speg

My camera doesnt pick up some colors well I guess. Come over and i'll show you the anemone. It has a LOT of green, and when the actinics are on its all green in a very beautiful neon green color.

oceanists

speg id love to come check out your set up , lol alittle far though im in cali, i understamd with the camera, although i was looking at rbta on the internet and they look nothing like what i was told was a rbta so im gonna have to go with ya on this one , now im wondering if i have just a
bta and not a RBTA
regardless i only payed 30 for it which is normal ........... simple mistake my apoligies :notsure:

speg

I actually got a insane deal on my bta - $19.99! The RBTA's were only $29.99, but they were quite a bit smaller in size.

R

reefermadn

Originally Posted by Speg
I actually got a insane deal on my bta - $19.99! The RBTA's were only $29.99, but they were quite a bit smaller in size.
That is a very good price on both! Congrats on the great deal. :D

ohioreef

Originally Posted by Oceanists
well those dont look green to me
There is some green in mine, but for the most part it is more of a brown.