green lr??

jerth6932

naw, you will be fine.... those are livable for your fish, don't get me wrong if the level is to high it is toxic, but your levels are fine! You will see a drop prior to a week in it any way.......... Just test it after a couple of days!

jerth6932

Originally Posted by nicole05
do anomones release toxins when they die? :notsure:
YEAH WAY BAD!!!!! If you have a smaller tank they could wipe your whole tank out!!!!!!

jerth6932

If they die, everything on the inside is expeled! What type of lighting do you have in your tank? and what size is your tank?

chadman

yeah i am staying away from anenmones i put too much time and work into my tank to c it all die! haha

jerth6932

I am afraid of them, I have heard alot of horror stoies about them here.... but Thomas712 (mod) has had them for a while and loves them with no problems!!!!

cain420

Originally Posted by chadman
your tank only took two weeks to cycle....wowee!! do the corals need direct flow on them?
a week and a half.. maybe less for me!!!

jerth6932

Originally Posted by cain420
a week and a half.. maybe less for me!!!
You worry about recycling all the time though.... I don't......
..... But if you re-cycle just throw boiling hot water in there and it will solve everything!!!! :hilarious
:hilarious

cain420

im beginning to think boiling water is the cure all! maybe you should give it a try! lol

i still havent seen that creepy lookin thing come out of the rocks i poured boiling water on..
mustve dissintigrated by now.. and never raised my ammonia! strange, but i guess the bio filter was strong enough to handle whatever i had boiled..

jerth6932

im beginning to think boiling water is the cure all! maybe you should give it a try! lol

i still havent seen that creepy lookin thing come out of the rocks i poured boiling water on..
mustve dissintigrated by now.. and never raised my ammonia! strange, but i guess the bio filter was strong enough to handle whatever i had boiled..

Yeah.... I agree, what did you think that you had?

cain420

i dont have a clue! never found an id for it, but heres the pic in case u happen to run accross an id for it..
i dont know if the top part is part of the same one, or another one..

jerth6932

That is sure odd!!!! I have no clue as to what you have but If I run across something I will inform ya!

cain420

thats what made me pour in some boiling water, lol
looks cool, but who knows if it will drill a hole in my fish or not :scared:

jerth6932

thats what made me pour in some boiling water, lol
looks cool, but who knows if it will drill a hole in my fish or not :scared:
When you boiled him, you were worried about "your self"...... as memory serves me!!!!

cain420

lol yea.. worried about all the money im puttin into this tank that one little thing can destroy! LOL
looked kinda cool to me.. a little creepy, but i kinda wish i had kept it, but best to be on the safe side..

jerth6932

lol yea.. worried about all the money im puttin into this tank that one little thing can destroy! LOL
looked kinda cool to me.. a little creepy, but i kinda wish i had kept it, but best to be on the safe side..
Should of gotten an ID prior to killin I think!!!! But if you are happy with your results, that is good!!!!!! And all that counts