GreenReefer's 24 gallon Aquapod

troy989

i wass gona get aqualight clip on but theres a guy selin me sunpod for 175 shipped. i cant wait to get it.. but i cant use it for a bit after i buy it
because im doin a science experiment (for school and im seeng how much faster coral grows with it and with out it btw do u know a coral that is easy to measure?

troy989

lol im just gona buy a frag with one head and see how long it will to grow the second
... my teacher said it cant be that long how long will it be to grow a second?

nissan577

really really amazing! bro also those flamming hornets are deep water zoas from japan i think.
but looking amazing bro! cant wait for the list!

greenreefer

Yep they are deep water zoas from japan. Want a frag in your pack? I should be done fragging early this week and I'll send you a final list.
Troy that's really hard to say every tank and frag are different. Maybe a month for a recently dragged price in a healthy tank

nano-newb1983

Originally Posted by GreenReefer
http:///forum/post/3147405
A couple of new pics. I got some new stuff and rearranged some others. Most of the sps I got in this week was browned out although in person you can see the actual colors hiding their. Hopefully in a couple of weeks they'll be nice and colored up.
2 FTS

some of the new stuff

closer up of the flaming hornets

flaming hornet pic from seller

The seller called these wedding cakes. I just got 1 polyp but it's not all of the way open yet.

here are 2 pics from copps on R_C, I have a frag coming next Tuesday

Hey man its been long time since i been on forums, and i must say the tank is amazing.. Keep me in mind when u frag the wedding cakes