Greetings

mfoley

Hello, I've been around aquariums for six and a half years now. I worked at an LFS for a year. A few months ago I got rid of my predator tank containing a fumanchu lionfish, cockatoo waspfish, flame cardinal, falco hawkfish, and a 25-inch snowflake eel and have replaced it with a 46 gallon FOWLR. The first month or so was rough, but now I've got two firefish, a lawnmower blenny, and a mandarin dragonet all doing well.
I look forward to getting to know everyone better.

florida joe

welcome and let me just say that my nickname on the boards is "Mr Mellow"I am sure if you stick around a while you will understand that it is a well deserved nickname. Once again WELCOME

meowzer

Originally Posted by florida joe
http:///forum/post/3246462
welcome and let me just say that my nickname on the boards is "Mr Mellow"I am sure if you stick around a while you will understand that it is a well deserved nickname. Once again WELCOME
LOL
Welcome to SWF... We love pictures here....even Mr. Mellow does too

mfoley

I got tired of the eel killing everything but the lion, hawk, and cardinal. In order to catch the eel, I had to pull out everything... and I do mean everything. While I had it all out, I decided, hey, all these other fish could give me the same problems the eel did. So I got rid of them too.
But, Cranberry, seeing the pictures of your tank really makes me regret taking it down.