GregM779s 125G Reef 10 Months Old

ophiura

Rubberduck -
That basically IS the theory as to their poor survival long term in anything but very large tanks, and also why having two Linckia type stars tends to cause problems faster. So you're on the money

oceana

hey greg
do i have anything you might want to trade for some of that green monti???
we could ship through my accound with DHL and get really cheap rates

nemo lover

hehe I offered to help.. if she needed it(I figured I can't really help with to much of anything else so thats the least I could do.) Okay I will go to oceans below. Thats off Military trail in the plaza with the pizza place? If so its been a while since I've been there but real nice place thats where I got all my Lr, and most corals from my previous tank. Off hand do you know how much they charge?
I don't think I do have your number, I lost allot of info when my hard drive crashed including emails.. if you could email me with it again ill be your best-est best friend forever Lil!
mballin2@bellsouth.net

gregm779

Originally Posted by oceana
hey greg
do i have anything you might want to trade for some of that green monti???
we could ship through my accound with DHL and get really cheap rates
Let's see some pics!
Originally Posted by nemo lover

hehe I offered to help.. if she needed it(I figured I can't really help with to much of anything else so thats the least I could do.) Okay I will go to oceans below. Thats off Military trail in the plaza with the pizza place? If so its been a while since I've been there but real nice place thats where I got all my Lr, and most corals from my previous tank. Off hand do you know how much they charge?
I don't think I do have your number, I lost allot of info when my hard drive crashed including emails.. if you could email me with it again ill be your best-est best friend forever Lil!
mballin2@bellsouth.net
No that's Coral Sea, Ocean's Below is off of Northlake, check our club site, tell him Greg sent you, you'll have to call for the price and make sure you tell him your in the club.
I'll e-mail my number later.

oceana

I have all of the following i can trade right now. i would be more then willing to pay also.

nemo lover

oceana- Gregs got dibs.. but if you have any of those one from the third pic
left , save me some for when I come over. I likes alot. I'll give you some
like that green skirt blue center orange mouth.
Bridgett

gregm779

I like these 2 and the scolymia but I don't think it's a fair trade for the scolymia, I don't want to take a huge frag of the cap, is there something else you want a frag of also to trade for the scolymia?

E

exile415

greg your tank is AMAZING.. is that bamboo shark in your REEF ?!! I see clams in that pic you have

gregm779

Originally Posted by exile415
greg your tank is AMAZING.. is that bamboo shark in your REEF ?!! I see clams in that pic you have
Thanks!
I should probably change my avatar, I had a bamboo for a couple of months but I added too much rock for him to be comfortable when he got bigger so I got rid of him. They're not very active either.

texasjenn

That's a fantastic looking reef set-up, but I just have one question. :notsure:
A lot of the books I read on corals recommend spacing different corals away from others who are aggressive, but I see yours are all just basically side by side. Do you have any problems with that arrangement?

oceana

BTW that doughnut is HUGE around 8 inches when open.
not really much else that grabs my attention. or i already have it. I have been looking for some bright green monti is why i asked.
HMMM your post vanished lol. guess you changed your mind

gregm779

Originally Posted by connor
awesome tank

Thanks, you're local so go here is your interested in joining a reef club www.pbmas.org
Originally Posted by TexasJenn
That's a fantastic looking reef set-up, but I just have one question. :notsure:
A lot of the books I read on corals recommend spacing different corals away from others who are aggressive, but I see yours are all just basically side by side. Do you have any problems with that arrangement?
Thanks, I do have coral wars, you have to learn what stings what and how close you can put stuff, below is 2 pieces that had a war with another coral, I just have to either move or frag the piece. Having a UV sterilizer helps with chemical wafare in the tank.
Originally Posted by oceana

BTW that doughnut is HUGE around 8 inches when open.
not really much else that grabs my attention. or i already have it. I have been looking for some bright green monti is why i asked.
HMMM your post vanished lol. guess you changed your mind
The green in the second pic I reposted, is that a yuma?
If so I wouldn't mind that and matbe some of those zoos.