Growth pics of my Orange/red Yuma

oceana

i was taking some pics of my tank AGAIN today and after looking at the pics i noticed how much my yuma has grown. under the yuma now at nigt when it more closed up you can thee 2 new babys growing under it. i cant wait to have a few of these to trade. The pic is a bit fuzzy but it shows the growth atleast.

oceana

a few other new pics just because. one pick of the green yuma is really bad but its the best i have taken of it. its in a bad spot in the tank thats hard to shoot.

oceana

Originally Posted by JayC
Beatiful!!! As always with your tank. Please post some more.

thanks. if its more you want its more you get

oceana

no problem jay. i love showing my tank to people. I know there are much better out there but we love it
our equipment is very basic sump/fuge, aqua C pro skimmer, HOB emperer 400 thats it.
water changes and some basic dosing is ALL that we do.
we now also culture our own rotifers.phyto plankton and red sea brine
here are some picks of my electrical equipment board, culture lab, and fuge/sump,
every thing fits behind the tank and nothing shows i pulled it out some so you can see. i just took the pics 5 min ago so things are a bit messy. did not feel like cleaning it up for the picks lol.

oceana

electrical boards slide and mounts behind the tank out of site. I also took a pick pulled out so you could see. i have three digital timers running power heads in orders. and also running three light cycles per day. morning, noon, night. i will alter it now and then to simulate stormy days and such. i can set a different order and times for each day fo the week.

oceana

my sump and fuge is very basic. kinda hard to see right now because the lights just turned off. also a pick of the fan i retro fitted into the hood

oceana

here is our culture lab set up.
from left to right.
phyto plankton"greenwater"
brine
rotifer grow out tank.