Guess what i was sold today! grrr!

shawna

that g. d.'d site sold my step daughter 4 doomed starfish and when I'd asked for a change in order or for a stop of order they read me the riot act and simply said "miss mc men your order will ship as placed" it was sheduled to ship on monday so there was time to change it but they refused oh and for what it's worth this sight did agree to change my order to something that WOULD live (they did reimburse the value of the loss but still) (she did the same here they sent me a wrass instead) stay away from "L. A. ,com they should
:mad:
not to mention how severely rude they were!!!
shawna
oh and I still haven't recieved the last batch to die in my tank ( 3 stars more comming tuesday):mad:

bergamer

back quickly to the blue linkia, I have 50lbs of live rock and an orange linkia that is doing great and my tank is only a little over 3 months old.
Although the blue is a bigger star, but they would appear to be in the same family

bergamer

thank god you mentioned the name of that site, I could not figure it out and when I did I realized that I had left a potential order in their cart (bc they were cheap on those fancy clams) and I would have probably ordered in the next few weeks or so:happy:

chris19

Does the name of the online store contain the word CON in it? Because Ive been there and theres all kind of false info.
Just wonderin
Chris

dacia

Ya know, if everyone is slammin' the website, the name of it should be allowed to be posted so that we can stay away from it with our business! Anyway, please send me the name of that website too:
mrs_obi_wan@hotmail.com

angelofish

That sitei s still around? Its been months since Ive read anything about that site and it was always negative.How do they stay in business?:notsure: Can there be that many people falling for their con.

shawna

oh my gosh I thought you guys ment li aq.com they were the ones who sold my daughter the stars :eek: good to know who to avoid as well as the people we'd had trouble with but as an fyi I don't think I'll stray from swf.com they rock sent me a beautiful wrass velvet amd never got a fish that was sick only one that went off his feed and "ceased to resperate" friday night every one else is from swf and:D happy as they could be
SWF u guys rock!!!

dacia

That Aqua--- site is terrifying. Linkia stars are very hardy, clams need PC lighting, chili corals are great for beginners, and many of their corals need only flourescent lighting. ARGH. And for the Tang Police, their tangs only need 50 gallons. :mad:
:mad: Don't ever go to ----con.

masterzeus

I have never heard of that site until now. To be honest, I don't think their prices are any better than anywhere else I have seen, except for the clams. The clams were really cheap. Their site's design is horrible too. It would take me forever to figure out how to get an order together. I have had great experience and will stick with SWF.com.

reefeel

I had to take a look at the site and It says "That snowflake eels can be kept in a tank and it won't harm any innhabitans" say that to my poor Purple Reef Lobster

E

essop3

bergamer... although blue linkia and orange are related orange are actually Fromia not Linkia. They are much better suited to aquarium life

nic_u812

NEVER ORDER FROM THEPETSTOP
THEY JUST HOSED ME BIG TIME ON AN ORDER!!! IT SHOWED UP DAMAGED, AND CLAIM THAT "IT SHOULD BE OK"
this being said, there was water dripping from the box.....
also, they didn't ship half of my order due to being out of stock, and still charged to full price for shipping!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY!!

K

keeka333

i would suggest posting your comments and issues with this company on ripoffreports.com to help out other consumers! :)
thanks for the heads up on this company
:happyfish