Halloween and Scary Movies

crimzy

For some reason, the possession movies freak me out... especially the ones that are based on true events. If you really want to be traumatized then I'd suggest The Excorcist, The Excorcism of Emily Rose and The Entity.
Pet Sematary and The Shining are classics too.

leopard_babe

I like constantine too, even though that is not exactally a horror or scarey movie.
Scream scared me to death when it came out, but then again so did jurassic park. Now I watch them and laugh, I can't believe that they used to scare me.

K

kikithemermaid

Ooooooh, I love horror movies. I'm 20 years old and sometimes I can't fall asleep after them.

Anything that had to do with zombies scares the crap out of me. I thought "The Happening" was really scary.
"The Exorcist"
"Night of the Living Dead"
"The Ring"
"The Strangers"
"Perfect Stranger" (more of a thriller)
"What Lies Beneath"
"Rosemary's Baby"
"Children of the Corn"
"Saw"
The last two I was in tears I was so scared.
On Halloween I play the Psycho theme on my violin when kids come up to my apartment

squidward

The intro and music of the series "Tales from the darkside" always freaked me out lol. I usually had to mute the intro.

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by Squidward
http:///forum/post/2776874
The intro and music of the series "Tales from the darkside" always freaked me out lol. I usually had to mute the intro.
aaahhh
me too that music and that guys voice *shivers* the scariest episode ever of that was the one with the monster in the tiny closet - to this day im terrified of those little closets