Halo 2

jkvjl

Any advise for a new guy playing the game? I'm really good at my beat downs but I'm just starting to keep my gun from jumping around when shooting.

jkvjl

I just typed halo 2 in google and then the picture along with others should up. glad you liked it.

tangman99

I played it for a while until I finished the game. It is a very good game and I had a lot of fun with it. The only thing I hated were those creatures that had the big claw hand because you could never kill them all.
Oh, and I like my avatar better.

L

lil gobie

are you supporting single moms and you are a guy or you are a single mom and still support single moms how you like my avatar :happy:

tangman99

Originally Posted by Lil Gobie
are you supporting single moms and you are a guy or you are a single mom and still support single moms how you like my avatar :happy:
Based on what the avatar is showing and my name I am a dude. That's a nice avatar. Is it yours? I have a 2005 Honda CBR 600 F4i. Let's not Hijack the thread though.

L

lil gobie

yea tangman 99 post a new thread and show us all reefers your bike you have already seen mine h*

tangman99

Originally Posted by Lil Gobie
yea tangman 99 post a new thread and show us all reefers your bike you have already seen mine h*
We did that awhile back. Bike Post

nicky1.8t

halo 2 is awesome i love it my gamertag is bum darts look me up some time heres some of my rankings
rumble pit 18
team slayer 24
double team 19
those are like the only things i play .