Happy New Year

mrdc

Is it too early to say that? I figured I better go ahead and type it now since my vision may be impaired tonight. Well y'all be safe tonight and don't make any crazy resolutions!

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdc http:///forum/thread/382792/happy-new-year#post_3343133
Is it too early to say that? I figured I better go ahead and type it now since my vision may be impaired tonight. Well y'all be safe tonight and don't make any crazy resolutions!

Its the only way or somebody will beat you to it!
Have a happy, safe, wonderful New Year to you too!

meowzer

Well I will be sitting right here tonight :) RARELY go out on New Years.....and husband has to work in the morning
so I hope everyone stays safe tonight, and HAS A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
remember....young ones......your parents may get upset at you for drinking..BUT I bet they would rather come pick you up...then have you drive impaired, and not have you at all
BE CAREFUL

deejeff442

i expect at least one dumb drunk rolling his/her car in a ditch tonight.last year a guy rolled his truck 3 times across his neighbors lawn.
better to stay in .you know the cops will be around looking.just isnt like the old days anymore.
happy new year everyone

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejeff442 http:///forum/thread/382792/happy-new-year#post_3343206
i expect at least one dumb drunk rolling his/her car in a ditch tonight.last year a guy rolled his truck 3 times across his neighbors lawn.
better to stay in .you know the cops will be around looking.just isnt like the old days anymore.
happy new year everyone
Let's hope not.....and let's pray that the dumb drunks out there don't plow into some innocent people.....some people still have to travel for work, and other things....not everyone out tonight will be drinkers....

deejeff442

i hope not either.sucks standing in the cold waiting for a tow truck.i think the penalties these days is really a good deterrent for drinking and driving.
i would rather be here drinking but the chief calls me and asks to stay sober for any calls we get.its all good.going to see the true grit movie at 4 o'clock so kinda bored right now waiting around.

mrdc

Actually I rarely get out on New Year's ... just not my scene anymore. I have a couple of friends coming over for a few beers and we are going to attempt to remove the maroon clown out tonight. I just want everyone to not be a knucklehead and drive safely. My town runs safe-t cab every New Years and it's a free service so there is no reason to drive drunk.

mjm889

I just want to wish you all a Happy New Year and thanks for all your saltwater tips it has made my tank a much happier place to swim!!!

reefraff

Could be an interesting new years here. It's down around zero with a lot of snow pack on the side streets. We aren't going nowhere. Happy and safe New Years to all.

deejeff442

well its a new year.anyone have a resolution?i sure dont.oh yea my firestation had no calls last night .we had two good size field fires in the afternoon but no crashes from drinking.looks like everyone around here behaved .:eek:)

1snapple

I have to be in on this, happy new year. I hope the new year brings ton's of great suprises and alot of laughs.
Thank you everyone, i am hoping to have another great year with you all

1snapple

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejeff442 http:///forum/thread/382792/happy-new-year#post_3343552
well its a new year.anyone have a resolution?i sure dont.oh yea my firestation had no calls last night .we had two good size field fires in the afternoon but no crashes from drinking.looks like everyone around here behaved .:eek:)
My new Years resolution is to get an anemone and a mandarin this year and have them thrive.
I also want to get my pico LOADED with a ton of awesome corals

deejeff442

i thought a resolution was to give up a bad habit?well then mine is to learn william tells overture on the piano.it will probably take to next year to learn it.also get my e.m.t for the firestation.