HARRY POTTER - the final countdown!!!!

molamola

So sorry to bring this thread back, but I'm getting pretty excited about the movie coming out on the 18th! Who's gonna go see it at midnight? ***)
Also, on a totally unrelated note, the new Pride and Prejudice movie is coming out that night too, which is really not fair

darth tang

Originally Posted by MolaMola
So sorry to bring this thread back, but I'm getting pretty excited about the movie coming out on the 18th! Who's gonna go see it at midnight? ***)
Is George Lucas Directing this one, or Peter Jackson and no one told me?

molamola

I thought it was Mike Newell. Is there something I need to know?

Either way, the trailor is pretty danged cool and I'll be there at midnight fighting for a seat ***)

darth tang

Just making a joke about the only movies to have midnight lines were Lord of the Rings and Star Wars...normally.

ophiura

Well, I won't be there at midnight...but I will be there at like 11pm on opening day, as I have been for previous movies. THis is by far my fav of the books...I haven't been thrilled with the movies by comparison but they aren't bad. I'm definitely looking forward to it!!!!!

molamola

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
Just making a joke about the only movies to have midnight lines were Lord of the Rings and Star Wars...normally.

D'oh! I should have recognized that. I need to have my sarcasm detectors tuned again, as lately I have taken everything so seriously. Please don't hate me for what I am about to say, but I had to look up Peter Jackson because I didn't know who he was. I know George Lucas, not by Star Wars, but by Indiana Jones. I'm such a loser

nw2sltfsh

Believe it or not I am actually driving from PA to NJ to see this movie on the first showing with a bunch of friends - the youngest of us is 34
I agree the tailor looks great I cant wait to see it

darth tang

Originally Posted by NW2SLTFSH
I agree the tailor looks great I cant wait to see it
There is a tailor in the movie? I don't remember one in the book.

nw2sltfsh

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
There is a tailor in the movie? I don't remember one in the book.

Allright you got me - sorry for the typo I meant TRAILOR - althought technically this is the one where they need dress robes and they do go to Diagon Alley to get the robes and they do require altering - so TECHNICALLY there is a tailor in the movie and book.

darth tang

Originally Posted by NW2SLTFSH
Allright you got me - sorry for the typo I meant TRAILOR - althought technically this is the one where they need dress robes and they do go to Diagon Alley to get the robes and they do require altering - so TECHNICALLY there is a tailor in the movie and book.

It was seamstress......not a tailor.

sweetdawn

I havent seen a trailor for this movie yet. I hope they will be in their robes this movie, having them in street clothes last movie was a mistake.

nw2sltfsh

Originally Posted by sweetdawn
I havent seen a trailor for this movie yet. I hope they will be in their robes this movie, having them in street clothes last movie was a mistake.
Look at gobletoffire.com they have it on there