Has Saltwaterfish.com become part of your everyday life?

Yeah, I am definately addicted to this site. It actually takes priority over anything else whenever I get on a computer. If I have five minutes to do something on a computer, I spend at least a minute to check out the lastest threads on here. I love you guys!
:) :D ;) :p

m.rogers

LIFE !!!!!! i don't have a life i am here all the time. My wife told me that she is getting PO at just seeing the back of my head so now i sit sideways at the PC desk.:) :)
mike

chinnyr

I only visit because of you Rye!;) Just kidding!I usually check it every other day or so.And,sometimes once or twice a day,schedule permitting!

kevin j

I work 2nd shift and get off at midnight. When I come home I long onto swf.com and see whats going on its nice because everyone is asleep (if the wife only knew how much I was on).
Some times I find myself lol to some of the stuff on here, I know I'm weird but I love this board. And learnded sooo much.
kevin:D

S

slofish

Oh yeah, this message board is like reading the morning paper. Its becoming quite routine.

aarone

My girlfriend hates that everytime i viit her, i check my posts. :D
I seriously will sit around watching tv and wait gor a response to one of my subscribed posts...wow im a loser:eek: :eek:
It has seriously given me some great advice.
If i would not have stumbled on this place i probably would still be using my UGF and CC.
aaron:D

crazy4reefs

i also visit here everyday.. i never used a BB before, but i have found this one very informative and entertaining as well.. i dont belong to any other boards and i probably would post more if i wasnt so shy...:eek:

timsedwards

hehehe how cool are we? :cool:
I check about 10 times a day maybe? I have a routine on the net when i wake up, emails/news/sport/swf.com! Then throughout the day at university I will check as a bit of light relief, then when i get home, and throughout the evening!
Too much time on me hands me thinks...
Tim.

nm reef

Yup...not many days go by without at least reading thru the posts on several of the forums here.
Came here via a on-line search almost three years ago wanting to know how to properly mix IO salt with water!
The place has changed a bit...and members come and go...but I feel like I've made numerous friends and along the way I've learned much more than just how to mix salt.
I also visit a few other hobby related sites but this one has always been my favorite.:cool:

nmreef@cox.net

bltangy

We've been hang'n out here for over a year, learned mostly everything we know from you guys and are greatful! Finally decided to join and add our two cents now and again. Love you guys!:D

moopiespoo

I came here to make an order one day and joined the bb but never posted, I had a young baby at the time. I lurked a little bit but never joined in on dicussions. Then one day I posted and aahhhh:rolleyes: Its become my second home. I still don't understand how I got so addicted. :D I check in several times a day and it's part of my morning routine. I come here before I even read the local or world news:eek: . So happy I found this place!

buzz

5 days a week, sometimes more...I spend more time on this board while at work than I do actually working!

aarone

Originally posted by Buzz
5 days a week, sometimes more...I spend more time on this board while at work than I do actually working!

now thats addicted!:eek:

alsie

always check in in the morn & night. Don't want to miss anything especially the pics - get great ideas (way too many)

I check in at least 2 times a day. I generally spend my entire lunch hour reading posts then log on again for an hour or so at home. Sometimes I sneak a peek at work on non-lunch hour time too ;) .
I get it from my girlfriend all the time as well, but I can't help it. :D