Have you evered wondered if...

blackjacktang

...you saw a fellow SWF.com member or even had a talk with them with out even noticing? Like saying something even like "Excuse me" or something simpe like that. I think about that all the time and after that "Who are you? (Member Photo Thread)" post, it got me thinking more and more. I have always wondered if ive seen somebody like Bang Guy or Flower without even realizing it.
The odds are small but there is still a chance. Just something to think about...

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjacktang http:///forum/thread/386074/have-you-evered-wondered-if#post_3388882
...you saw a fellow SWF.com member or even had a talk with them with out even noticing? Like saying something even like "Excuse me" or something simpe like that. I think about that all the time and after that "Who are you? (Member Photo Thread)" post, it got me thinking more and more. I have always wondered if ive seen somebody like Bang Guy or Flower without even realizing it.
The odds are small but there is still a chance. Just something to think about...
LOL...I'm bold and come right out and ask anyone who even remotely talks SWF....I say "Ever hear of a site called SWF.com?" and so far they respond "no"...but then I talk a little and they ask questions...I tell them to come to the site and visit, and that I am Flower and hang out there all the time, and how wonderful everyone here is.. My foreman even joined but decided to go with freshwater...He said he just bought a house and his wife has plans for remodeling. But deep down I don't think he had the confidance to try saltwater and went with what was familiar. It took me years to get around to trying salt so I understand.

1guydude

ya not really. Most of us live in diff states and such...I havent recommended many people to the site other than some of the younger LFS workers who have tanks....i know shame on me!
1guy(MOSTLY everyone on here is nice)dude

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtang AW http:///forum/thread/386074/have-you-evered-wondered-if#post_3388929
Why would you lie like that?
Darth (honest) Tang
Now Darth, I even think you are wonderful, silly sarcastic, but wonderful nonetheless. After all the kind generous stuff people have given to me, done for me and offered to me...then add the constant instant help when things go bad...This site is nothing but wonderful. Who do you think is not wonderful? I can't think of anyone...
Oh and I am not promoting the site, although it turns out that way in the end. I want to talk more with these people I meet at the fish store, and I don't have all the answers they need, or it takes too long to explain in the time we have in line to pay, so I want them to get on the site so we can continue our common interest and finish the conversation. That's why I tell them I'm Flower so they know who they were talking to.

darthtang aw

Now Darth, I even think you are wonderful, silly sarcastic, but wonderful nonetheless. After all the kind generous stuff people have given to me, done for me and offered to me...then add the constant instant help when things go bad...This site is nothing but wonderful. Who do you think is not wonderful?  I can't think of anyone...

Oh and I am not promoting the site, although it turns out that way in the end. I want to talk more with these people I meet at the fish store, and I don't have all the answers they need, or it takes too long to explain in the time we have in line to pay, so I want them to get on the site so we can continue our common interest and finish the conversation. That's why I tell them I'm Flower so they know who they were talking to.

Never been called silly before. It makes my feel strange.
Darth (might just be gas) Tang

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtang AW http:///forum/thread/386074/have-you-evered-wondered-if#post_3388947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower
http:///forum/thread/386074/have-you-evered-wondered-if#post_3388940
Now Darth, I even think you are wonderful, silly sarcastic, but wonderful nonetheless. After all the kind generous stuff people have given to me, done for me and offered to me...then add the constant instant help when things go bad...This site is nothing but wonderful. Who do you think is not wonderful? I can't think of anyone...
Oh and I am not promoting the site, although it turns out that way in the end. I want to talk more with these people I meet at the fish store, and I don't have all the answers they need, or it takes too long to explain in the time we have in line to pay, so I want them to get on the site so we can continue our common interest and finish the conversation. That's why I tell them I'm Flower so they know who they were talking to.
Never been called silly before. It makes my feel strange.
Darth (might just be gas) Tang
LOL...SILLY and DARTH....HMMMM....not sure on that one (sarcastic comes to my mind before silly)

BUT I know he has a heart when it comes to our furry little friends

btldreef

I actually have met a lot of the NY area members that are on this site. I'm like Flower, the minute anyone talks about corals/saltwater hobby, I immediately jump on the, "You should join SWF" bandwagon.

darthtang aw

LOL...SILLY and DARTH....HMMMM....not sure on that one  (sarcastic comes to my mind before silly)

BUT I know he has a heart when it comes to our furry little friends

Did you know the word women in ancient Pygmy translates into liar?
Darth (book of knowledge) Tang