Help for when the site goes down for a week

flower

Hi,

Many of us need each other for the hobby, and this site is our life line when we need answers. Anyone who want's help during that time, can PM me... and perhaps other members in the know as well, for getting their personal e-mails. That way if something goes wrong we could still be in touch.

I would rather everyone stay in touch this way then go to another site. I would like to see our little family stay together. So feel free to PM me, and I will give you my e-mail address. I'm going set up a new e-mail account just for this purpose.

beaslbob

as is mine:: beaslbob@aol.com
whether or not anyone wants my advice is another problem entirely.

silverado61

I don't have a tank running right now so having a problem popping up is not an issue. I just know that I'll miss getting my daily fix reading all the posts. I guess I'll just to go through a little with-drawl and wait it out.

I for one am not going anywhere. The day this site goes back on line you can be darned tootin I'll be right here..... waiting..... for my fix.

You people are like my family. We may fight or bicker sometimes but in the end we crack open a can of that cyber beer, put on our big boy pants and kiss and make up. Sure, there are other sites that I can go to. But why would I?

In the end, we all have one thing in common. Our love for the hobby.

Oh. I almost forgot: silverado61@yahoo.com

trigger40

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado61 http:///t/397907/help-for-when-the-site-goes-down-for-a-week#post_3548265
I don't know how old you are to remember this but there is a saying: There's always room for Jello.
haha, i have no idea what you are talking about. but i did look it up and one of the first links that came up was the urban dictionarys version. its not the one that you ment
(it was very inappropriate). and now that i think of it i forgot my email password so thats no use. but even though i am still a newbie you guys have tought me well enough to make it through the week.

flower

A Blessing on Saltwater fish for going the extra mile to keep the site going. Well it seems there is no need to PM... here is mine...hey even if you just want to chat with folks who enjoy the hobby, it doesn't have to be an emergency.

dw4me@ymail.com ... There is always facebook too. I see Meowzer on there all the time, she has some cute kittens she has been caring for.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaslbob http:///t/397907/help-for-when-the-site-goes-down-for-a-week#post_3548304
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado61
http:///t/397907/help-for-when-the-site-goes-down-for-a-week#post_3548292
According to the message nothing will be affected and nothing will be lost.

Last time they upgraded or changed server or what have ya, all the pictures were lost.
my .02

Sigh...The other times I think they were just trying to up-grade...This time they have to get a whole new server, not their fault. They are doing their best...yep back up those pictures.

2quills

Sounds like you all are bracing for another hurricane. That last one was a doozy. Lost some good folks. Hope this one works out a little better for everyone.
If I never see y'all again its been real. lol