Help for when the site goes down for a week

flower

It's the 13th??? LOL...I had to try the site, and I find it's still up and functioning. Anybody out there? Wouldn't it be weird if SWfish was hacked, and it isn't going down at all. It sure was posted a bunch of times like somebody who didn't know how to use the site properly.

tonysi

All day yesterday I was logging in just to see if the forum was down, and to my surprise it wasn't . Maybe it's coming August 12??? :%%:

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado61 http:///t/397907/help-for-when-the-site-goes-down-for-a-week/20#post_3548367
It was posted on every forum. Hey, did you get my text?

No...I'm checking now...

LOL...48 inches high...fit in my stand...LOL no

You could come do some measuring. The sump I had that leaked was custom made by acrylic, because my tank was up and running...the sump tank had to fit through the doors. Dropping in a sump before set up would be easier. I know the tank is not 4 foot high. The stand is 27 inches tall from floor to the rim where the tank sits. 48 inches long, and 19 inches deep. There is a board inside the stand about 2 inches off the floor (I think) making the inside 25 inches tops... If memory serves...I had a skimmer from Coralife that was 25 inches tall...it would not fit because I had no room to lift the cup off to clean it, but it just fit.

This stand is a standard ***** type cheap thing made of pine. It has a matching canopy, and I have had it for over 8 years. I got it with the tank on sale for $400.00

swfishy

Administrator
Staff member
Good Morning! As you can see the site is still live, but as we have begun the migration of data, the site will not be fully functional. Your account information will remain the same, and none of the past posts, pictures, etc. should be lost. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reply or PM me. Thanks for making Saltwaterfish.com Forum such a great place!!

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFishy http:///t/397907/help-for-when-the-site-goes-down-for-a-week/20#post_3548461
Good Morning! As you can see the site is still live, but as we have begun the migration of data, the site will not be fully functional. Your account information will remain the same, and none of the past posts, pictures, etc. should be lost. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reply or PM me. Thanks for making Saltwaterfish.com Forum such a great place!!

When you said the site would be down... lots of folks assumed no activity. I hope nobody finds a new hang out. I'm glad the site wasn't hacked after all, and it wasn't just a mean prank. I'm delighted I can still log on and chat with folks.

swfishy

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the scare! We were under the impression that's how it was going to work... It will be down for a period of time once all of the information has transferred, and we switch over to the new server.

silverado61

+1
For many of us, this site is like a life line, myself included. A few of us have no life and spend all of our time here. Lol
During my free time at work I'm usually here reading posts or researching threads for information.
My beautiful wife tells me I'm addicted to the hobby. I just tell her it could be worse. I could be sitting on a barstool ordering another round for the gang.
Thanks for keeping this site what it is: A great source of information and knowledge for all of us.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado61 http:///t/397907/help-for-when-the-site-goes-down-for-a-week/20#post_3548466
+1
For many of us, this site is like a life line, myself included. A few of us have no life and spend all of our time here. Lol
During my free time at work I'm usually here reading posts or researching threads for information.
My beautiful wife tells me I'm addicted to the hobby. I just tell her it could be worse. I could be sitting on a barstool ordering another round for the gang.
Thanks for keeping this site what it is: A great source of information and knowledge for all of us.

Where are you?...It's Tuesday and I still need tank help. I know your busy, and I'm sorry to bother you...but I need help.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I was expecting the site to go down for a week. If this is the new site, it looks exactly like Huddler's site....

It was quite a hurricane during the last transition and I think we lost a lot of members because of it. A lot of glitches that took time to iron out.

So far so good here, however.