Help for when the site goes down for a week

swfishy

Administrator
Staff member
No, unfortunately not the new site yet, but we tried to customize the new platform to be as similar to Huddler as possible. We have recently updated our website, and of course with anything new there has been a lot to learn and errors to work out. Fortunately, the team developing the new forum is the same team who developed the new site and the glitches on the website have been fixed quickly, so we are optimistic any issues won't take long to fix.

trigger40

IM BACK! i finally get to come back to my favorite forum after one long week with nothing to do besides stare at my fish. lol i did try some other forums but i didnt like them.

seecrabrun

IM BACK! i finally get to come back to my favorite forum after one long week with nothing to do besides stare at my fish. lol i did try some other forums but i didnt like them.
was it only a week??? no it had to have been a month! So much happened and I have so much to talk about now, haha!

silverado61

And I can't find any of my photos. :-(
Been so lost without my email updates from swf.
My wife has been making fun of me because most of my emails have been junk or spam. She's been sending me emails asking me tank question's so that I have something to read.

flower

LOL...I saved my photos on back up. I'm sure the site will improve on the picture thing, at least it's up and running. See this little box...it is my sad attempt to get a picture up....it didn't work.

eric b 125

This site has been going downhill for quite sometime....Enough of my stuff was lost while the site was down (pics, build thread, etc.) that I will probably not be starting my new 200DD build here. I'm EricB on R2R and E.Rude on RC.

candaceswf

Administrator
Has everyone had an issue with their previous pictures/threads? We apologize if data has been lost. The upgraded forum has features that well surpass the old forum, and once you familiarize yourself, you will see it running smoothly without delays and ads.

trigger40

why are the avitar pictures blury have any of you guys noticed that? but nothing bad has happend to me so far.

ladyreefseeker

Administrator
Staff member
We are working on the blurry picture issue, I can't figure out what it is yet.... I posted in 2quills build thread as well as edat's..... If you can't find or see them now, let me know. Have Shawn pm me...I'll post in that one too.

2quills

We are working on the blurry picture issue, I can't figure out what it is yet.... I posted in 2quills build thread as well as edat's..... If you can't find or see them now, let me know. Have Shawn pm me...I'll post in that one too.
Thanks.

I've noted that many threads seem to be missing much of their most recent posts.

Not complaining, just mentioning.