Help Hurt Fish!!

troy989

my clownfish and yellow watchmang goby started fighting they stoped now but my ywg's fin is red and shriveled up what do i do???

troy989

no what do i do? i no i should have qt but im geting one when i upgrade my tank might just use my biocube that i have now. but do i have to buy vitamins my mom isnt home yet to take me?

meowzer

The best thing to do is get some Selcon, and maybe some vitachem if you can
Selcon for sure
soak the food in it.....
Is it swimming around???

troy989

he seems normal i havnt fed them yet gona do it in a few mins i got mysis and brine ywg cant rly get mysis bcause it floats should i use suringe ind give him mysis?

meowzer

NO...just feed them normally...I am sure it is getting the food...vitamins would be a good addition though since you can not remove the fish

troy989

oh.. i didnt know thats what it could look like hopefully beth checks out this thread i bet she would know. because both my clowns got it one died and i treated the other.

J

jetskiking

You could try feeding metro and focus as a precautionary measure.

J

jetskiking

Metronidizal is an antibiotic. The focus is used to bind the metro into the food so your not just dumping an antibiotic in your tank. Anyway its usually used as a preventative measure to help injured fish ward away secondary infection.

troy989

ok ill buy some tonight but is it bad for my clown if he eats it? just when im bout to buy a couple of corals this hapens now i have too straighten this out first! but can anyone tell me what that white stuff hainging offf of his fin is?

J

jetskiking

Originally Posted by troy989
http:///forum/post/3131165
ok ill buy some tonight but is it bad for my clown if he eats it? just when im bout to buy a couple of corals this hapens now i have too straighten this out first! but can anyone tell me what that white stuff hainging offf of his fin is?
No, your clown will be fine eating it. just follow the directions. They are sold seperately. Make sure you use the focus.