Help me??

spanko

Tailspot blenny.
Bicolor can get pretty aggressive.
Midas does not have the character of a blenny IMO.

meowzer

LOL...I have a bicolor....in my 225g...I love watching it go into the rock holes backwards
I have seen pics of tailspots though...they are neat...
I was going to get a midas for my 29g....BUT now IDK...LOL....have I helped...heehee

meowzer

Originally Posted by lessthanlethal
http:///forum/post/3082444
I get the same anawer every time i ask it? I like both fish and both a good for a 90 gal but not both. So which is correct????
LOL...There is no correct or incorrect answer....Just opinions I'm afraid...I love my bicolor blennie....SOOOOO I guess that is all I can say about that

spanko

Maybe in this cas and additional qualifier should be tank size. A larger tank maybe be better for the aggression factor with the bicolor. Also perhaps more aggressive tankmates keep it in line. I just know that there have been a number of folks on here that have had bicolors and have regretted it.
On the Midas, just my opinons as I had a canary, same kind of open water swimmer as a midas, and just not the character that the tailspot, or bicolor or any of the rockdwellers have. Have had an algae blenny too and while it did have the character got aggressive as it got bigger and had to go. So there are my opinions, and experiences with those blennies.