Helpful spreadsheet...

*beaver*

I am sending the spreadsheet to everyone that posted in this thread. There are a lot more features I am adding and also there are some settings that need to be changed in the template to the way you want to detect everything. This is definitly in Beta form.
Please post any updates that everyone can make to the sheet in this thead.
Also, please post iny "rules of thumb" or formulas in this thread so that they may be added.
I will be sending this spreadsheet from the e-mail address **Removed** If you feel it is a virus or just don't trust it - THEN DON'T OPEN it. I have scanned it locally and don't see any issues with it. If you would like for someone on the thread that can scan it and then post that it is safe then wait for that. Just trying to put a helpful spreadsheet together for everyone but I understand the skepticism.
Go to www.rayandkim.com and click downloads on the left
Beaver

W

winstew

IS it too late to get in on that spreadsheet? winstew@hotmail.com NO SPAM

*beaver*

I sent the spreadsheet with the subject "Aquarium Template *scan for viruses or wait for someone to post that it is safe*"
Let's make this a living document so post any edits or updates that people can use or that might be useful to this thread. I know a lot of people may find it useless but it is helping me log all of my data.
If there are any questions or comments please let me know. I was thinking about writing a more involved application at a later date - not now

Beaver

*beaver*

I forgot to copy the new formula through the rest of column 'J' in the "Test data" sheet. The correct formula is in 'J6'.
Highlight 'J6' and move your cursor to the lower right-hand corner of the box until a black + is shown. Left-click and hold then drag down to 'J36' - this will copy the correct formula to the rest of the column.
This change has already been made in v1.0
Go to www.rayandkim.com and click downloads on the left

That is a great idea! Mond sending it my way? the underscore yellow underscore hat at hotmail dot com. Thanks!

W

winstew

i have an input.... maybe come up with a spreadsheet tab to keep track of items bought and from who and when. It would be helpful to have something like that for tracking purposes... fish, equuip, etc...