Helpful spreadsheet...

milomlo

send it to me as well please miketracyowens at entouch dot net
I have one I made myself, but would like to see yours. I might like it better...LOL

pfitz44

wow.... i hope you all dont get spam for posting your emails...
Beaver, why not just host it on something like geocities or something, and link to it?
Then just post new update available

*beaver*

E-mail me at *Removed*
Go to www.rayandkim.com and click downloads on the left
It will be easier to reply and will keep any web bots from getting your e-mail. I have sent it to the everyone in this thread so I recommend deleting your e-mail from your thread posts
Beaver

S

sonicboom1

Why dont you just host the file and make it easier for you? Im sure its not a big size, and could be hosted tons of places for free..

*beaver*

I am in the process of getting this thing hosted on my site. Give me a little time and I will post the link. Didn't realize so many people would want it. Again, it is in the infant stage but I will let eveyone know of updates.
Beaver

*beaver*

You will need Excel or download OpenOffice (which is free). It should work in the OpenOffice spreadsheet application.
Since there seems to be a lot of interest I will put more thought into the new versions.
Post any inputs so I can get started.
Beaver

harris28

Beaver,
I am having problems, I looked over J6 calculations and I am only getting not tested or No. When I manualy ran the the cal. All parameters were met for it to say Yes. I also noticed
here is what I have:
WATER TESTING
Min pH8.0Min SG1.02Max Ammonia20.0Max Temp80.0
Max pH8.3Max SG1.03 Min Temp71.0
DateTimeAmmoniaNitriteNitratepHSpecific GravityTemparatureCommentsFish Ready
3/8/20067:00 PM0.000.005.008.301.02280.000
NO
Here is the formula:
=IF(ISBLANK(E6),"Not Tested",IF(AND(C6=0,D6=0,E6<F2,F6>B2,F6<B3,H6>H3,H6<H2),"YES","NO"))
Also e6 and f2 mesure to different test amonia to nitrate.
If I am doing something wrong here please let me know..

oceanists

Would anybody have a copy of Excel i could borrow
downloaded it but couldnt open it .... just for kicks i tried using Adobe , no luck I would like to try it though.

*beaver*

I added a new version to www.rayandkim.com -> downloads
It now has a cost section and a fish compatability chart. I also had "max ammonia" labeled on the "test data" sheet when it should read "max nitrate"
The formula on the "test data" sheet changed - see below.
Otherewise, you can just download the new version an copy the 2 new sheets to your current workbook.
Harris28,
That was a problem I fixed in the new verison. The formula was not taking into account if the temp, nitrate, max, & min were equal to the number provided. Download the new version or change your formula to:
=IF(ISBLANK(E6),"Not Tested",IF(AND(C6=0,D6=0,E6<=F2,F6>=B2,F6<=B3,H6>=H3,H6<=H2),"YES","NO"))
I recommend downloading the new version because it also has the check for SG that the old one does not.
Sorry about that
Beaver

milomlo

Would you be interested in adding sections for
magnesium
Phosphates
Calcium
Alk
I am going to be using this for just a diary - somewhat.