Here is my tank...so far...

roadrunner

This is my tank...tell me what you think! I've had it for 2 years but i let it go for the past 6 months and finally i've brought it back...happy that my star polyp and lemonpeel made it through!
1. 50/50 Actinic
2. Actinic + 10K
3. Thats my LEMONPEEL...he's great!

4. Star Polyp covering that entire rock but not fully open at the time

roadrunner

...from june to about the beginning of dec. (this month) i didn't really do much for my tank...all fish but my lemonpeel angel died...i stopped chaging the media in my filter...i stopped doing water changes and just topped off the tank with tap water...all i really did was clean the front of the tank and feed my fish...
...luckily my star polyp didn't die and my lemonpeel hung around too...
...then one night i came home from work with a razor blade (im a detailer for Lexus) and i descided to scrape off all of the dead crap on the back wall of my tank...i also scraped off any coraline alge that was in the front of my tank on the glass...a friend hooked me up with a canister filter that would cycle my tank 26x's an hour (a whole lot better from the HOB filter i used to have) after i cleaned everything possible and the new filter was up and running...i cleaned my skimmer and powerhead and got those running once again...
...the other day i did my first water change (3gals) and im going to do that once a week...
...i plan on buying a new clean-up crew from SWF.com and finally get new bulbs for my lights, because those are over a year old...