here we go again post ur pics of clowns and anenomes

S

sykomagnet

no clowns yet. but here is my Long Tentacled Anemone:

And also my bi-colour Dottyback

R

reeffer

Originally Posted by Bronco300
and this the worker of the family, he came home for lunch and now he's off again ***)

thats funny i dont care who you are

bronco300

lol, no, t the moment they are bickering, which is getting less and less...so hopefully theyll soon start courting each other. :joy:
Luke

S

sykomagnet

Originally Posted by connor
that looks like a very healthy anemonie syko

Thanks, thats great to know. When i got it, it was really pale. And its the 1st anemone ive ever kept, so i was a bit scared for it. But its doing really well

monalisa

My clowns and their "anenome"...no, not the frogspawn, interestingly enough, they've taken a great liking to the devil's hand...that's home...
Lisa :happyfish

dreamreef

Thanks, i sure enjoy them....the saddle moves all over the tank, but i never thought i'd see it in that shell... I'll think about the $75....j/k.....btw.. the shell is about 13 inces long so you can tell the size of the anemone

dreamreef

Originally Posted by clown123
they must bounce all over the place right?
Just the saddle, sometimes he moves more than the fish do.....lol... the other two are pretty happy where they have attached themselves...Hope to start adding polyps and corals soon!

dreamreef

Originally Posted by clown123
dreamreef can u post more :joy:
Just as soon as I get more batteries for the Coolpix....these are the only ones i had on my laptop....

angelkisse

thought i would add a pic or 2 of my gurl and her anenome...shes in love and nobody better touch it:) :happyfish Angel