first one, my dog in his niece's (Lolly's) halloween costume, his name is Leo
second...looking a little more dignified
third is Lolly...a little darling
fourth...Oscar, a friend's dog with a great sense of humor
fifth...my mom's dog, Spike...just a real good Joe
Lisa :happyfish

sunburnt

:cheer: I love this post! I love dogs!
I do Mastiff rescue, so along with my personal 2 Filas, I'm fostering the black one. Her name is Pearl. The human waste that owned her before physically and mentally abused her. When I picked her up, she had a tangerine sized hematoma, was severly underweight, and cowered and peed anytime anyone raised their voice or went to pet her. She's now fat and shiny and no longer thinks all people will hurt her.
The other pics are my brat, Riddick, at almost 7 weeks (11 lbs), when I got him... A funny pic of him licking my friends' sliding glass door, and him at 8 months with my brother's full-grown English Boxer. They're best buds and when they get together it's like an earthquake when they play.

sunburnt

This is my other Fila (Brazilian Mastiff), Rio. She was given up to rescue a year ago, at the old age of 7. She's an angel. The bed that they're laying on is a queen, and both their paws are hanging off.

crimzy

Originally Posted by MyThrenody
I love Mastiffs! I wish i had one
You had to go and start talking about mastiffs, didn't you.

And don't forget my St. Bernard... best breed ever.

crimzy

Originally Posted by Sunburnt
:cheer: Big dogs rock! :cheer:
Crimzy- gorgeous dog, man.

Thx sunburnt. Let's see more pics of yours...

sunburnt

Originally Posted by crimzy
Thx sunburnt. Let's see more pics of yours...

You trying to get me kicked for hogging space?

madswife

Originally Posted by crimzy
And don't forget my St. Bernard... best breed ever.

He looks like he ahas a ginat hangover. Heres one of my dogs Bear an Irish wolf hound

Ill pst some pics of my others later

beerkegman

Mr. Bill
I was looking at a bull terrier and I have been told that they can be very mean dogs. Can you give me some feed back on this please.

monalisa

bull terriers MEAN???? Mmmmm...No,
The only thing that I've heard about bull terriers is that you might laugh yourself silly in the presence of one...very cool, very humorous personalities.
Are you possibly looking at a Pitt bull?? In that case, it all depends on how the dog is raised and trained.
Lisa :happyfish

hot883

Originally Posted by clown123
i thibnk they like eachother hot.lol
The puppy is always jumping ontop of the weiner. He just keeps on walking away as the puppy shifts her feet to keep up. Ha!