Here's to you Pop

nm reef

Thanks folks...I suppose I do tend to get a bit sentimental. Its just that today especially I was really missing him. I truely looked forward to his weekend visits....and now there will be no more of them.
Mark...as for tipping a Bud in honor of "Pop"...my friend if only you knew. I'll put it this way...some of the most honored and treasured memories I have is sitting with pop in a tavern drinkin' Buds....some of lifes simplest...yet most special memories.
Thanks for all the positive comments.....it helps to share the pain of loss with folks you can call friends...and y'all have helped me thru a difficult day....thanks.....

mbowker

I lost my father two years ago and I certainly can appreciate your loss. I am teared up reading and imagining how you must be dealing with this. It is a great feeling when we can continue to do things that others, such as our fathers appreciated and loved because we loved . I am glad you are remembering your father is such a great way, let us share in your loss and help you heal

grouperhead

NM, very nice. It's always hard to lose a loved one, but you have to keep on going. He's still very proud of your tank. Take care. Bo

ssweet1

So cool of you to post for your pop! I am sure he is watching over you and that beautiful grandkid, my favorite name is Nevaeh, my favorite band POD's singer has a daughter named that and I loved it ever since, I wonder if the personality fits such a pretty name (heaven spelled backwards) Take care of that pretty little one and the tank as usual is breathtakingly beautiful!! Carrie

motohead

well once again nm has proven to me that it is worthless to post pics of my tank which has not even close to the variances that he has.ok all,bow to the king..........
lol.nm,may your pop rest in peace..........

murray bmf

Such as life! What a great tribute! Sorry for your loss, it reminds me to apprieciate the simple things in life and to apprietiate those times, every time, as something special.

G

gobyboy06

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept my condolences.

schneidts

That's one great tribute, NM. I'm truly sorry to hear about your loss...and no it's not a tear, uh, I've just got somthin' in my eye...

steinchef

looking good NM. Went through the same about six months ago. I am very sorry for your loss. I offer my condolences.
I was also wondering what that white and purple spotted thing is in the fourth pic.

promisetbg

What a great story you told..I was right there with you.Sorry for your loss NM..I know how you feel...
Just one more dance..........

zach

Your tank is beautiful, I wish my tank could look that great.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad, he sounds like he was a wonderful person.

_eric_3

I am sorry for your loss NM reef...
I know what you are going through...I am there right now..(Not my dad) but many other family members this year..(Sad year for me)
But anyway, Like everyone says to me they are always with you and just keep your head up high..AND remember all the good memories..
Now on the positive side of things GREAT PICTURES!

harlequinnut

NM, that was a very moving tribute for your pop. It is at moments like this that we all have to stop and think of the people closest to us and cherish every minutes together. Not just on mother and father's day, etc.