hey sammy!

dzones

Wish me luck!
I am engaging in my first planetary takeover. There is a guy in my system who has been idle for 4 days and he has not done a thing since startup. I have 10 destroyers and 2 transports enroute for a 3am arrival to his 1 population lvl 2 starbase.
anxious now..

T

thomas712

A bit overkill but good luck. You only need one transport with a pop of 1. You should get your first supply unit out of this. Use it wisely. Do you have the social skill to take over the planet?

unknown

Ok I just joined astro wars and here is my name UknowIT and I am located at Beta Izar 4. 39/65
What should I do I did what you said and invested all of my PP's into robotplants and hydroponicts.
Now whay? I think I am the only one in my system besides this guy named Buzz is that good?? How do I increase my population??
Vince.:happyfish This is a fun game!!:joy:

T

thomas712

Your population will start going up immediatly, click on the socal level and you will see how it works in the science dislplay. This begining part takes a few days before it starts reaping its rewards. It takes more time each time. Also bumping up the laboritories will make the science time go faster.
Leave it on socal for a few days, your pop will slowly catch up and then keep building up your robotics, I only have a 7 hydroponics on my first planet and the rest are at 5 or 6. I have a pretty even first planet. I spent time builiding up all the buildings before I truley knew what was going on. Then poured it into the robotics. My next level is over 1400 pp.

T

thomas712

#1 lvl Progress Remain
Population +7 11 362
Hydroponic Farm 6 57
Robotic Factory 14 1459
Galactic Cybernet 9 192
Research Lab 8 128
Starbase 10 288
Production Points 265 +25
Here is what my first planet looks like, I started late like sammy did on Dec 31.

dzones

Thomas712
You only need one transport with a pop of 1
Crap. I thought I needed to outnumber his population with my transports. Will they just convert to the population then?
Do you have the social skill to take over the planet?
I have a level 6 Social and a level 2 culture that allows the 2nd planet.
Any thoughts of what I should do with my first supply unit?
Thanks
Dave

buzz

That guy Buzz is me!

Hey Unknown...I replied to your message...sure...sounds good.
I have absolutely no idea what I am doing in that game though. :notsure:

unknown

OK I have spent a total of 7 pp's on hydroponic farms and it only says I have one building is that normal. and when should I start buy ships for my fleet there is a total of 5 of us in my system now?? Also how do I start an alliance??
Vince.:happyfish