Hey Steveweast...here's his worm!!!!!!!!

sammystingray

Normally I hate when people bump months old threads, but Steve's worm is something everyone should see......the guy has one of the most beautiful tanks I have ever seen.....scroll up and look at the pics of it.........absolutely gorgeous. What an acomplishment to have a tank sooooooo clean, but yet it has enough food to grow a worm this size? Amazing work.

dragonboy

That will scare the hack out of me if I find something like that in my tank I get enough goose bumps just looking at the small ones hahaha..

iwantacans

Originally posted by TennisAce
Steve, this may be off topic, but how long did it take you to make that tank, or are u just rich as hell?

some peole take trips, some peole collect cars, some collect stamps, and some even collect coins... steve ecides to spend his hard earned money elsewhere.... not to seem rude, but why is it that when ever a large beautiful tank comes into view people always ask are you rich....

nm reef

Been a long while since this thread was up top!
I don't currently have a pic of Steve's monster worm but if I get some time I can locate one for you. Hopefully the pics from the old threads will come back as the new format here gets adjusted. I'd hate to think all the pics from the past are lost forever. :happyfish