hi all!

nycbob

hello everyone! havent been at this forum for a while. has anyone order from swf.com lately? thinking of adding some fish and inverts but havent ordered from here the last 18 months. is the quality still good like in the past?

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycbob http:///t/393282/hi-all#post_3497610
hello everyone! havent been at this forum for a while. has anyone order from swf.com lately? thinking of adding some fish and inverts but havent ordered from here the last 18 months. is the quality still good like in the past?
Hello there! Yes, SWF has always had the best when they have what you want in stock.

meowzer

HEY BOB!!!! How are you doing?
YES, I have ordered 3x in the last couple of months.....and right now they have a $99 free shipping special so I am thinking of ordering again
I have ordered some corals, and inverts and all have been GREAT!!!!!
As a matter of fact, I am thinking of ordering the green bubble coral they have right now ;)

nycbob

awesome. thanks. i am thinking of getting a blue jaw trigger. i lost all of my fish during a vacation when power shut off for 18 hours. funny thing was all of the corals survived.

meowzer

I just now placed an order for the Green Bubble, a bubble shroom, and a periwinkle plating monti
Good luck with your order :)

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycbob http:///t/393282/hi-all#post_3497670
awesome. thanks. i am thinking of getting a blue jaw trigger. i lost all of my fish during a vacation when power shut off for 18 hours. funny thing was all of the corals survived.
LOL...Read my post...#2. For me it always seems they are out of stock, or the critter would become available when my pocket book read close to empty. I could never seem to be in sync with SWF...but when they have the critter, I have never gotten anything but healthy specimens. I hope your trigger comes in soon for you.

nycbob

just ordered the blue throat trigger but not from this site, since swf.com didnt have it. should be arriving next week. very excited. hopefully it wont bother my inverts.

reefr

NYC, blue throat, crosshatch, and goldenback all are planktivore eaters, and haev upturned mouths....as long as you keep him well-fed, you wont have a problem w/inverts.

nycbob

i placed the order with swf.com on friday. now there is a storm coming. i will have to email swf.com to delay the shipment.

meowzer

YIKES....I would, BUT usually they track things like that
BUT JIC.......Hope the storm doesn't hit too bad

acrylic51

I wouldn't rely on them to track it, and honestly wouldn't have any reason to IMO, but I'd shoot them a email, because most definitely things are going to be delayed!!!!!!

nycbob

i shot them email this morning and got a response. looks like swf.com will ship it out tuesday.

nycbob

today is the 7th day since receiving the blue jaw trigger. it has not came out of hiding yet. if it doesnt eat soon, i am afriad its going going gone.

A

abeandlulu

Have you seen it at all? They will wedge themselves in rock crevices when scared. He may come out at nite to eat.