Hi Everyone!

nina&noah

Its been a while! I've been very busy lately. I had the baby on January 21st, so he will be 4 months old tomorrow. Everyone is doing great. Baby had a significant case of Jaundice in the beginning, but he is fine now. He is a big boy, he weighed 8lbs 11oz at birth, but now he is 16+ pounds. Complete opposite from Noah who is still a very little boy.
Both Noah and my tank turned 3 this month and it got me thinking about this board. Now that I am starting to get things under control, I have a little more computer time. The tank is still running, but it is kind of on idle. I maintain it, but that is about it. I haven't even stepped foot in the LFS for atleast 8 months.
So I went and had a baby and the whole board changed!!!! I am attaching a picture of baby Evan....oh yeah, we didn't go with an "N" name this time
The baby's name is Evan Jacob. I hope the picture attachment works!

[hr]
Nope, not working! For some reason when I paste from photobucket, nothing appears. I hope they fix the board soon!

flower

What is the address for your photobucket pictures, maybe we can sneak a peek there at baby Evan.

Good to hear from you!

nina&noah

Okay, I did that on my laptop and for some reason it didn't work. So I have to post pictures on this computer and start threads on my laptop!

meowzer

awwwwww he's soooo cute......
As far as the site goes...let's just say it's a work in progress....LOL

nina&noah

Here is one of all three of my boys! This one is more recent, you can really see the baby's blue eyes. I can't believe he got those eyes, because as you can see genetics did not favor blue!

meowzer

WOW...they are are BLUE.....LOL
I am the only one with blue eyes in my family.....mom, dad, 3 sisters and a brother all have brown LOL....My fathers father had blue eyes.....When I was little I use to be like HEYYYYYY....what's up with that HAHAHAHA

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Chances are the babe's eyes will go darker, but regardless, both boys are going to be real lady killers! They do look like brothers. Nice going.

nina&noah

I don't know....Noah's eyes were already brown by 3 months. My eyes are green, so we are thinking they might change to green later.

scotts

Hi Jennifer, at least I hope I am remembering your name right. Glad to see you are doing well. My daughter still love the flute that you helped me out with!

nina&noah

Originally Posted by Scotts
http:///forum/post/3271280
Hi Jennifer, at least I hope I am remembering your name right. Glad to see you are doing well. My daughter still love the flute that you helped me out with!
Yes, you remembered my name right!
I'm glad she still likes it. I got my flute out for my son a couple months ago, and he loves to listen to me play it. I'm a little rusty though. Pretty sad that I let all of those years of practice and a music degree go to waste!